In today’s article we are going to see how to delete a League of Legends account forever. In this way you can delete LoL account in a short time and leave this entertaining video game behind.
How to Delete a League of Legends Account Forever – Delete LoL Account
We can’t deny that LoL can trap us for an enormous amount of hours. If you want to leave this vice a bit, then it is best to directly delete the account and move on to something else. We are going to see the whole process in detail so that you can carry out this.
How to delete LoL account forever
Before deleting your LoL account you should be clear about a few things. Before proceeding to delete a League of Legends account, let’s see everything you need to know to make the right decision.
- You will not be able to use your account : obviously, after deleting it, you will not be able to use your account again, since it is completely deleted, you cannot log in again.
- All your information is deleted : following the same line as the previous point, all your data is deleted, friends, contacts, everything.
- You can’t delete it yourself : the way to delete an account is by sending a request to the Riot Games support team. They are in charge of verifying that everything is in order and proceed with the elimination.
- In 30 days, your account ceases to exist : the deletion process will start after 30 days. During this time you can “repent” and ask for it to be canceled.
- You cannot go back once deleted : after the account is deleted, you can no longer recover it in any way. That is why we recommend that you be completely sure of what you are going to do.
Delete my account from LoL or deactivate it?
In case your idea is to take a break or you are not entirely sure you want to eliminate it forever . Then we can also temporarily disable it. This way it will appear that your profile has been deleted. However, by temporarily disabling it, you will be able to log in later as if nothing happened.
In this way we prevent it from being deleted, which as we already explained, in this way you could not recover it. Its information is kept on the company’s servers, so you can activate it whenever you want.
In order to deactivate it, you will have to go to the “Support” section and then in “Send request”, it’s that simple to temporarily deactivate a LoL account.
How to permanently delete a League of Legends account
If you are totally sure of this, then you will have to follow the steps that we are going to detail below and in this way you will be able to delete your LoL account forever:
- The first thing we will do is log in from the official website.
- After this we are going to go to ” Support ” or ” Support ” found at the top of the screen.
- In this section we will have to click on ” Send a request ” option that we will also find in the upper menu.
- In ” Select a type of request ” you will have to click and several options will appear in a drop-down menu. Here you will have to choose ” Administration of my account, information request or account deletion “.
- In ” Subject ” we will have to indicate what the request is about. Here we can write ” Account deletion ” or ” Delete my account “.
- In the description you will have to provide important information so that your request is processed quickly. For them it is important that you clarify: name of your account, name that other players see, server, date it was created, country from where you registered it and the email address.
- Once you have all the data completed, the only thing left to do is click on the ” Send ” button that you can find at the bottom of the screen.
After this, in a few days the support team will contact you by email to carry out the process of deleting your account. Remember that you must be totally sure you want to do it, since once it is deleted, you will not be able to recover it ever again.