How to deactivate a subscription on Google Play? Are you tired of paying for a service on the Play Store and want to cancel it? Read here.
- 1How to deactivate a subscription on Google Play
In order to deactivate a subscription by following this guide, you must have an Android device as well as an active subscription.
How to deactivate a subscription on Google Play
Have you installed an application that requires the payment of a fixed-rate subscription and have you realized that, even if you no longer use that app, the payment arrives on time like clockwork? No problem as canceling a subscription from the Play Store is child’s play. Let’s see how to do it together!
Here are the steps to cancel a subscription on the Play Store :
- Open the Play Store appfrom your device or connect by clicking here .
- Tap the icon at the top left and from the list select “Subscriptions”.
- Select the service you are interested infrom the list of active subscriptions.
- Click on “Cancel subscription”at the bottom of the page in the “Manage subscription” area.
- Provide the reason for the cancellationand click on the “CONTINUE” button .
- Confirm your choice by clicking on the “CANCEL SUBSCRIPTION” button.