Would you like to know how to find the Mac serial number? Let’s see together how to find the serial number of your Apple computer.
- 1How to find your Mac serial number
- 1How to find the Mac serial number from macOS
- 2How to find the Mac serial number on the body
In order to find the serial of your Mac you must have it at hand.
How to find your Mac serial number
You need to know what the serial number of the Mac in your possession is, that is the unique identification code of your computer. Let’s see together how to find it in a moment.
How to find the Mac serial number from macOS
Here are the steps to find your Mac’s serial from macOS :
- Click on the Apple logo at the top left and from the drop-down menu select “About this Mac”.
- In the last line you will find the serial number of your Mac.
How to find the Mac serial number on the body
In case your Mac fails to start, you can trace the serial number directly from the case. You will find it indicated on the back as “Serial No .: XXXXXXXXXXXX” , where instead of the ” X ” there will be letters and numbers.
In a few seconds we arrived at the goal. Easy, right?
Find out how to find your Mac model or how to find out the version of macOS installed on your Mac .
If you need to clean up your Mac or want to upgrade your operating system, find out how to do a clean format of macOS .