Next, we are going to see how to remove recent files from the home screen in Photoshop CC in a fairly simple way and above all in very few steps.
One of the most advanced graphic editors out there today is Photoshop . With this program we can create, edit and design whatever comes to mind. We can even create illustrations, although for this we already need to have a large amount of knowledge about how the program works.
However, it is not complicated at all to use. It is a fairly intuitive app in every sense that allows you to do very simple things, but also quite complex.
The amount of effects and options available makes it, in a nutshell, impossible to explain in such a short article. The truth is that you can create flawless designs as long as you have a lot of practice when using the program.
With the possibility of accommodating the infinity of panels it has in the way you want. Something that we can also do is have a list of recent files, to be able to open them quickly in case of need.
However, if you do not need them and you do not want to see the list in question, then it is best to remove all those files from the recent ones in Photoshop , doing this is not complicated at all and just a little below we will see how we should proceed to be able to fulfill our objective.
It is too simple a tutorial, in two or three steps you will have all the documents that you recently opened deleted from that list. Let’s start in detail with this step-by-step tutorial.
How to Clear Recent Files from the Home Screen in Photoshop
Removing the recent files list is easier than you might think. We are going to see step by step how you should do it, since it is extremely simple and in two steps you will have the entire list of recent files completely deleted.
- The first thing you should do is open the program as usual.
- Once you have it open you will have to go to the upper left corner of the screen and click on ” File “.
- A menu with a large number of options is displayed.
- Here the one that really interests us is the one that says ” Open Recent “. You don’t have to click on it, since when you pass the mouse over it, another submenu is displayed.
- Now we will be able to appreciate all the files that we have recently opened with Photoshop. If you look at the bottom of this list that is listed, you will see that it says ” Clear list of recent files .”
- You will simply have to click on it and voila, all the files you recently opened have been deleted.
How to delete recent files as soon as we open Photoshop
In this simple way, all recent files or documents will be deleted and you can continue working on other files. Obviously this will not cause the files you worked on to be deleted.
These files will continue to be stored on your computer. The only thing it does is clean the Photoshop ” history ” so they don’t appear in the recent ones.
In this way you can start working with other documents without having to see the ones you used previously, it is quite useful when you work on several projects at the same time and you need to organize yourself to be able to move forward.
We hope that it will be very clear to you how to remove or remove the list of recent documents in Photoshop CC , as you can see it is actually very simple. However, if you have any kind of doubt you can leave it in the comment box which you can see a little below.