Next, we will see how to change the style of the adaptive icons with Nova Launcher in a few steps. This popular launcher for Android that has many options, offers us the possibility to customize the style of the icons.
One of the things that attracts us the most about Android is its enormous capacity to customize the operating system . Best of all, to make a variety of meaningful changes, you don’t need to root your device or anything similar.
By installing a launcher or launcher , you can achieve a very high level of customization, managing to change the entire visual aspect of your device. One of those launchers that we love so much not only because of the number of options. If not also for the low use of resources is: Nova Launcher.
With Nova Launcher we have infinite options to configure and leave the appearance of our Android as we want. From customizable adaptive icons, through dark mode or theme, configure the sub-grid of icons and widgets.
Not to mention the constant updates that include new very interesting and novel features for all Nova users. The best, it’s totally free! Although it has some paid options, it is not necessary to access them to get the most out of the app and fully customize your Android.
Change the style of adaptive icons in Nova Launcher
- In the application box we are going to look for the ” Nova Launcher ” icon and click on it.
- Then we will go to the ” Appearance ” menu .
- Once here we will go to ” Icon style “.
- In this section we are going to see all the adaptive icons that we can select.
- You can choose between: squares, rounded, square circle, rounded square, teardrop or personalized .
- At the bottom you can choose between different very interesting options to continue customizing the icons in question.
- Adapt old icons : the idea of this option is to add a background to certain icons that do not have it so that it adapts to the rest.
- Adaptive Icon Animation : You can freely move the icons, drag and drop them.
- Prefer Old Icons – For the nostalgic who crave old Android icons. They can choose this option to use the icons of old versions leaving aside the adaptive ones.
Customize Adaptive Icon Style in Nova Launcher
Best of all, the changes mentioned above can be seen in real time at the top of the screen . Once you finish with these changes, simply close the Nova Launcher window and you will be able to see how it is applied to the icons on your mobile device.
In this simple way we can modify the icons in a few steps so that, visually, they are as good as possible in the launcher . The problem with the icons is something that has been carried on Android for a long time and that, in theory, had been solved in Android Oreo . Nothing is further from reality since Nougat continues to deal with this issue.
There are many developers who should improve the way they display the icon of their applications . Something that would not be true in all cases. Luckily, Nova Launcher has clear options and above all, simple. So that all the icons can be seen in a similar way, maintaining order and elegance on our mobile.
As you can see, it is extremely easy to fully customize your Android device . In this case, changing the style of the adaptive icons with Nova Launcher is a matter of taking a few minutes and you will quickly have the icons as you want. Since, as you will see, it has different options, even the possibility of customizing them.