In today’s article I want to show you how to change the profile photo and cover of my Google Chrome account in a very simple way, in a few steps you will have personalized the profile photo and cover of your Gmail account.
Google allows us to slightly customize our account. We can change the profile photo and also the cover photo. This change will be seen in all the services that we use from the internet giant with the same account. Both in mobile applications and on the computer.
Changing it is not complicated at all and can be done from the same Gmail options . We can also do it from Google+, the social network that is included within the company’s services.
The tutorial is very simple, we are going to see step by step how you should proceed in case you want to do it from your mobile device. Although we will also see how to do it from a computer regardless of its operating system.
How to change the profile photo and cover of my Gmail account
- What you should keep in mind is that both the profile and cover photos are taken from those that you have uploaded to Google+. Therefore, you will need to enter the Google social network to be able to modify them.
- In case you already have your Google+ account activated , what you will have to do is enter the Google+ app and then click on Profile> Edit profile.
- From here you can not only change the profile photo, but you can also change the cover image.
- In this case you can select any of the photos you have in your gallery.
- What you should take into account are the dimensions. While the cover photo should be 480 × 270 pixels, the profile photo should be 250 × 250 pixels .
In case you don’t want to download Google+ and you want to do it directly from Gmail , don’t worry that it is entirely possible.
- What you will do is enter the Gmail app and then we will go to ” Settings “.
- Next, you must click on the option ” Manage your Google account “.
- Here we are going to go to the ” Personal Information ” tab .
- In this section you will have to press on the profile photo that you currently have to change it. You can select any that you have in your photo album.
Change Google Chrome profile photo from PC
- In case you want to do this process from Google Chome on your PC . Just go to Google.com.
- In the upper right, you must click on the icon in the form of a box that has several dots inside. Look for the ” Account ” option .
- Once you are aware of it, you will be able to see that at the top you can see the photo you currently have.
- If you click on it, a window opens where you can select the photos that you have uploaded to your account. From the ” Your photos ” tab .
- In case you want to upload a new one, simply go to the ” Upload photos ” tab and then click on the ” Select a photo from your computer ” button.
It’s that simple to change the profile photo and cover of my Google Chrome account. This change will be reflected in all Google services that you use with that account.
We hope that it was very clear to you how to change profile photo and cover of my Google Chrome account with this simple tutorial. Likewise, if you still have any kind of doubt, you can leave it in the comment box and we will be happy to help you solve it.