Once you decide to download and install Minecraft on your PC , you should know its functions. For this reason, we will teach you how the lighthouse works in Minecraft – All the uses of the lighthouse in Minecraft. Undoubtedly something very useful for any user of this popular video game.
How the lighthouse works in Minecraft – All the uses of the lighthouse in Minecraft
The lighthouses in Minecraft
Building a lighthouse is a feasible process that provides us with many advantages. The truth is that the Minecraft headlights are characterized by offering much more than you would imagine.
In case you want to learn about how the lighthouses work in Minecraft, we recommend reading the following guide so that you can take advantage of these elements in a better way.
How the lighthouse works in Minecraft – All uses of the lighthouse in Minecraft
Just as we can build a wooden bridge or make a windmill in Minecraft we can build a lighthouse after obtaining obsidian, crystal and an underworld star by killing a Wither .
For the construction, you must configure the ingredients as follows on the crafting table, three obsidian blocks in the three lower positions, in the middle block you will place the star of the underworld and the rest of the spaces must be filled with crystal.
Using the previous combination you will get a lighthouse that you can use at any time. Even so, certain factors need to be considered, since the Minecraft headlights offer some very interesting advantages.
Minecraft lighthouse functions – all their uses
Like the lighthouses in real life, the Minecraft lighthouses will work as a guide to locate us throughout the map . These headlights will emit a light that reaches the highest block of the Minecraft, which in other words means that we can see them with relative ease at great distances.
In addition to providing guidance when we are far away, lighthouses are capable of providing certain special abilities, abilities that will work based on the rank of our lighthouse. These skills are:
- Speed: As the name suggests, this ability increases your character’s movement speed (don’t confuse this with performance). Although you can also improve performance in Minecraft if you modify the video game settings.
- Speed: speed is related to the speed with which your character will be able to chop the different elements in the game.
- Resistance: This ability will increase the resistance of your armor, making it take more damage.
- Jump: as the name implies, with this ability you can jump higher.
- Strength: the strength skill will be able to increase the melee damage in our battles.
- Regeneration: This power is secondary and will serve precisely to regenerate the health of your character.
The base of the lighthouse and its scope in Minecraft
You must bear in mind that the headlights only work mounted on a specific base, this base can be made of the following materials: iron, gold, emerald or diamond. In turn, the headlights are characterized in that they can be set at various levels (4 in total):
- First level: the first level consists of 3 × 3 blocks, this level has a maximum range of 20 blocks.
- Second level: the second level consists of 5 × 5 blocks and has a total range of 30 blocks.
- Third level: this level has 7 x 7 blocks and its total range is 40 blocks.
- Fourth level: the last level, consists of 9 × 9 blocks and a total range of 50 blocks.
In the event that you want to use a lighthouse on the fourth level, you must build the levels in a pyramid shape, that is, go from the fourth level, to the third level, to the second level, and finally the first level, positioning each of the bases as we mentioned earlier.
Using all the levels will allow you to access all the powers mentioned above, in any case, you can only use one at a time. These powers can be enabled directly in the lighthouse, you just have to approach and activate the mechanism.
In any case, keep in mind that it is necessary to pay for each power, you can pay with diamond, with Emerald, with gold or with iron. In the event that you want to use two powers (where the secondary is regeneration) it will be necessary to have a lighthouse in a four-level pyramid.