Grape smoothie. Refreshing and very healthy drink . It contains fat and stands out for its antioxidant properties , something vital to have clean young skin .
[ hide ]
- 1 Features
- 2 Ingredients
- 3 Preparation
- 4 Sources
The grapes look after our arteries to the increase nitric oxide in blood and create a vasodilator effect. This virtue is more intense in purple grapes , which is why it is important to consume both its skin and its seeds . Grapes, in addition, contain multiple bioactive substances such as polyphenols or resveratrol that act as great protectors of the health of the cells against the attack of free radicals. The grapes , in particular inks or purple, contain high levels of folic acid and iron, phosphorus, calcium, magnesium, manganese and copper. Its sodium content is low.
- A bunch of green or red grapes, of your choice. Depending on the color of the grapes , the color of the smoothie will come out.
- A pint of milkof rice or other milk light vegetal, you can use milk skimmed instead.
- Sugarto taste.
- Icefor decoration.
- We start by washing the grapesto remove any dirt or dirt. It is not convenient to peel them, since a good part of their nutritional properties are found on the skin.
- Cut the grapes inhalf to remove the bones.
- Put the grapesin a blender or mixer glass and crush.
- Add the milkand sugar to taste.
- Beat again, at slow speed, to obtain a smooth and homogeneous cream.
- Incorporate the ice.
- Decorate with some whole grapes.