Today, I’m going to introduce you some ways to help new members start their business properly. If you don’t know how to get started with new members Articles can help you.
First of all, you will need to know what they want. You will know by asking them the following questions:
“There are 3 groups of people in my organization. I want to know which group you want to be.
- People who want to build big business with 6-7 incomes.
- People who want to find a little extra income
- People who want to be consumers “
You need to know what they want.
Later you will need to know if they can train or not. Here are two things you will need to know. What do they want and are they able to train?
So if they can teach And want to build a big business You have to tell them the concept that this is building a business. Not a hobby It’s a business and if they want to make money like a business They need to make it a business. If they do not understand this concept You told them to do it as extra income.
When I started my own business I changed from working as an employee 9 hours a day, 5 days a week, to doing business 12 hours a day, 6 days a week. I knew I was building my own business. While some people don’t If they do a hobby They will earn a small amount. This is a very important part. But in network marketing You may start scheduling 2-3 hours a day, 4-5 days a week, but be consistent.
– If they want to build a business Teach them the system Various tools That will help in starting a business Learning materials Starting to build a business Path that will lead them to their goals.
– If they want to be a consumer, teach them only two things: introduce them how to use the product and teach them how to recommend others to use the product.
This article will be helpful to you in introducing new members to the beginning. Please comment or share this article with your team.