It is very important for every pregnant woman to take folic acid during pregnancy. Folic acid is very beneficial for both mother and baby during pregnancy. Folic acid intake during pregnancy can help prevent birth defects in the baby’s brain and spinal cord. Folic acid is also called folate. It is a B vitamin (Vitamin B9).
Folic acid in pregnancy
- Folic acid is very important to take before pregnancy and during pregnancy.
- A pregnant woman should eat green leafy vegetables, sunflower seeds, peanuts, sprouted beans, beans, soybeans, boiled eggs and orange juice or oranges. Folic acid is found in plenty in it.
- Regular intake of folic acid during pregnancy can help protect your baby from neural tube defects.
- Lack of folic acid during pregnancy can hinder the baby’s growth and development process.
- Lack of folic acid in pregnancy can cause the baby to lose weight at birth.
- Lack of folic acid in pregnancy can cause a child’s cracked lips and palate.
- Folic acid intake during pregnancy prevents premature labor.
- Lack of folic acid in pregnancy can also lead to miscarriage.
- Lack of folic acid during pregnancy can cause anemia to a pregnant woman.