Eyeliner. It is a cosmetic that is used to define the eyes . It is applied on the contours, on or under the eyelashes, and even on the inner line of the eyelid to create various aesthetic illusions.
[ hide ]
- 1 History
- 2 types
- 3 Tips for applying the eyeliner
- 4 Photo gallery
- 5 Source
The eyeliner was first used in Ancient Egypt and Mesopotamia , as a dark black line around the eyes. Later it was often used by Arab women. In the 1960s , liquid eyeliner began to be used to create thick black and white lines around the eyes.
Pencil: It is the basic for any makeup . Your application is very simple. Ideal for defining the lash line.
Gel: Its aqueous formula allows the pigment to remain fixed on the skin when the water evaporates. Removing residues is easy if correction is needed.
Liquid: It is a liquid pigment ; add instant glamor. It is difficult to apply, but it is the most effective way to change the shape of the eyes .
Kohl: It is a very fine powder that, thanks to its earthy texture, gives the eyes a mysterious charm.
Tips for applying the eyeliner
- Use the liquid eyeliner on the upper eyelid as it runs too much.
- For eyesthat are close together, sharpen the lines on the inside and outline in white.
- For eyes that are far apart, the edge should be outlined in black.
- When delineating, it is convenient to raise the eyebrows without wrinkling the liner, in order to keep the eyelids taut and to delineate more easily.
- You must choose a correct shade that suits the makeup and the shade of the iris.