Do you think that on some occasion you have lost control with food? Yes…
- … you have eaten too much
- … you have eaten very fast
- … you have broken your healthy eating plan
- … you eat when you feel: stressed, bored, happy, angry
- … and the worst Have you felt bad about it?
Then this article interests you.
In consultation it is not uncommon to find people who have a stormy relationship with food. And sometimes we use food to make us feel better or reward ourselves for something. This is what we call emotional feeding.
What is the difference between emotional hunger and physical hunger?
The physical hunger is the hunger that appears gradually (little by little) and is accompanied by physiological reactions such as fatigue, headaches, ringing in the stomach and lack of concentration, among others.
The emotional hunger appears suddenly and there seems no stopping her . It takes us to eat without control to placate that emotion.