Many cats suffer from chronic illnesses, such as cancer, which can often be managed in such a way that the life is long, though the quality of life is reduced. For most cats, this problem greatly affects the decision about euthanasia. Certainly, quality of life is a personal decision. You know your animal companion better than anyone. And while your veterinarian can provide you with meaningful information about the ailments, and may even provide a personal perspective on a given illness, it’s up to you to decide on a diet.
Sick cats should be able to
If you are considering euthanasia, there are some guidelines to help you decide whether or not your cat will benefit. Cats with chronic or incurable diseases should be able to take the appropriate medication and care:
- Eat, drink and sleep comfortably without shortness of breath
- Show interest in what’s happening around them
- Do a light workout
- Control your urine and intestinal motility – unless disease affects one of these organs.
- Comfortable and moderate to severe discomfort. Show upOf course, whenever there is a chronic condition, some days will be better than others and one should learn to expect natural “fluctuations” that are associated with most disease conditions. You need to decide which balance is acceptable for your situation. If you have any questions or concerns regarding your cat’s diagnosis or treatment, talk to your veterinarian.
The effects of the drug
If your cat is taking medication to cure a disease, ask your veterinarian if the side effects of the medication can be caused by any negative symptoms such as loss of appetite, vomiting, or diarrhea (unless you are with yourself. Do not talk until the drug is given (veterinarian). Sometimes it is a drug, not an illness, which causes the pet to become more sick and has a very positive effect on adjusting the dose or changing the medication.
Higher cost of care
Of course, some diseases can be very difficult, expensive or time consuming. Medical bills that can be collected can influence your decision about euthanasia. These are practical decisions that should be made about your own economic and family situation. Although the lack of financial or personal resources for medical care can be a crime for you, it is better to ask your veterinarian for the overall situation rather than having your pet suffer without proper veterinary medical care. Discuss.
Athanasia – often referred to as “having a pet for sleeping” or “keeping an animal down” – literally means “an easy and painful death.” This is a deliberate process of end-of-life care, and pet owners often find this decision unhealthy or even a crime.
Before performing the procedure, the pet owner will be asked to sign a paper that is a “Pleasure Permission” or similar document. Ethiopia is usually performed by a veterinarian and is a humanitarian and practically painless procedure.
Most pet owners are given the following options for witnessing the procedure. They may be present with the cat during the meal. They want to see their cat after they want it. Or they want to say goodbye to their cat before the meal and can’t see it after the procedure.
Will it hurt?
Note: The usual custom description is given below. If you do not want to read about this procedure, please close this document.
Euthanasia is very humane and practically painful. First, you will be asked to sign a paper. A “Pleasure Permission” (or similar document) Once you have exhausted your will, you will need to decide what you want to do with the rest. Would like to You can discuss your options before the process of appealing to the transgender.
Euthanasia is usually performed by a veterinarian. The most common procedure involves a intravenous injection of barbiturate anesthetic that is given in high concentrations (high doses). Generally, the disease is rapid, usually within seconds, and very peaceful. Your cat will only sleep. Rarely does a slight sound be heard or weep. It doesn’t hurt though you can misinterpret it.
Within seconds of starting the injection, excessive amount of anesthetic will cause the heart to slow down and stop, and any circulation to the body will be lost. As the heart stops and blood pressure drops, the unconscious animal will stop breathing, the circulation in the brain will collapse and your pet will die peacefully.
Once your cat has died, you may notice unnecessary muscle cramps or shortness of breath after a minute or two of loss of consciousness and circulation. Again this is not a proof of discomfort or awareness, but instead, it represents a physical response that occurs when the brain loses circulation. The unconscious animal may also lose control of the bladder or intestines. Animal experts often cover pets immediately after injecting ethosensitive solutions to partially protect them from physiological reactions, which can still be annoying.
After the bye
Before getting involved, discuss what you want to do with your veterinarian’s body. Again, this is a matter of personal taste and preference.
- Burial in the house. Many people who own their homes choose to bury their pets in their yard. Great care must be taken to prevent the predators from burying him – at least three feet – deep. It is recommended to wrap your pets in plastic and place large stones on top of their remains before covering the ground. Many cities have ordinances against burial homes, so consult your local authorities before putting your pets to rest.
- Cemetery. Like a human burial, a coffin and headstone are chosen. Services are available for viewing or without remuneration. Ask your veterinarian or visit your local telephone directory to find a pet cemetery near you.
- Cemetery. Usually, the last rites are available in most major cities. Some cats will privately bury your pet so you can save ashes, burial or store them in a chili. Contact your veterinarian about contacting the animal breeder.
- Other options. There are some unconventional choices available for handling pets. Some people choose to consult a tax expert and others are interested in cryogenics, including freezing the rest. Research and many telephone calls may be necessary to find the sources of these options.