Carrot juice for weight loss
Health and wellness
What woman doesn’t want to lose a few extra pounds? Every woman wants, doesn’t she? The carrot juice came to help women get more easily to carry out this desire to lose weight with quality of life.
The carrots are excellent aid in effective weight loss , since it has tonic and purgative properties, contributing to the reduction of fat in the body and adjusting the cholesterol levels.
Photo: © Depositphotos
The carrot beaten in a blender with other low-calorie foods results in delicious juices that if taken regularly, at least once a day, and accompanied by a low calorie diet, will surely bring the weight loss results you want in your body a lot. more quickly. (Green juice: slim down to 5kg in a month)
Below are some juice suggestions. Make, taste and slim with pleasure and health!
Carrot Juice with Orange and Lemon:
- 2 medium sized carrots
• 200 ml of orange pear juice
• ½ squeezed lemon
1) Using a knife, lightly peel the two carrots;
2) Chop the carrots into small pieces and place in a blender;
3) Put in the blender the juice of the two previously squeezed oranges and the juice of half a lemon also squeezed,
4) Beat in the blender for approximately five minutes at medium speed.
5) Strain and drink at will.
Carrot Juice with Coconut Water:
- 3 large carrots
• 400 ml coconut water
1) Using a knife, lightly peel the three carrots;
2) Chop the carrots into pieces.
3) Place the carrots to beat in the blender together with the coconut water.
4) Strain the juice and drink throughout the day.
Carrot Juice with Mint:
- 2 grated carrots
• mint leaves
• ½ envelope of light pineapple juice
• 300ml strained and unsweetened mint tea
• ½ glass of ice cubes
1) Place all the ingredients listed above in a blender, except the ice cubes;
2) Let it beat at maximum speed for approximately 03 minutes,
3) Strain the juice and return the liquid to the blender,
4) Put the tapping function to beat slightly, just to break the pieces of ice,
5) Ready! Now just enjoy and enjoy the benefits of carrot juice.
Carrot Juice with Ginger:
- 1 grated carrot
• 350 ml of ice water
• ¼ grated ginger
1) Beat all ingredients in a blender at medium speed.
2) Let it beat for 2 minutes.
3) Turn off the blender and strain the juice. Is ready!
Carrot Juice with Strawberry and Cinnamon:
- 2 large grated carrots
• 10 strawberries
• 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
• 400 ml of ice water
1) Put all the ingredients to beat in the blender, except cinnamon powder.
2) After two minutes, turn off the blender and strain the juice.
3) Add 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
4) Mix well and serve still chilled.
Carrot Juice with Papaya and Flaxseed:
- 2 medium-sized carrots
• ½ papaya papaya
• 1 tablespoon powdered flaxseed
• ½ squeezed lemon
• 1 glass of cold water
1) Peel the two carrots lightly;
2) Chop the carrots and take them to beat in the blender with the other ingredients mentioned above, with the exception of powdered flaxseed.
3) Let it beat well for about three minutes at full speed.
4) Strain the juice and then add a tablespoon of powdered flaxseed and mix well.
Carrot Juice with Tangerine and Melon:
- 3 medium sized carrots
• 400 ml of natural tangerine juice
• 2 thick slices of peeled and chopped melon
• 200ml of cold water
1) Peel and chop the three carrots;
2) Put all the ingredients to beat in the blender.
3) Strain the juice and drink it cold. It’s delicious!
It is worth remembering that for better results in your diet and faster weight loss, the ideal is to combine the habit of drinking the juice every day with the practice of physical activities for at least 30 minutes a day and the consumption of a food healthy, free of sweets, fried foods and fats.
Photo: © Depositphotos
By doing so, you will certainly see the notorious results in your body and in your quality of life. You will have more energy, disposition, you will sleep better and you will have greater pleasure in life, since our health is always first and a beautiful body will be a consequence of your positive choices. Try the carrot juice and rock!