Honey is also called natural sweetener. Honey is delicious and also very beneficial in food. Honey is a great natural source of carbohydrates that provide strength and energy to our body.
Advantages of honey –
- Honey contains antioxidants that help reduce the risk of cancer and heart disease.
- Consuming honey reduces cough and throat irritation.
- Honey is used in Ayurvedic medicine.
- Honey purifies the blood of our body.
- Honey provides energy for the brain.
- Drinking honey mixed with milk increases obesity.
- Drinking lemon and honey mixed in warm water on an empty stomach in the morning reduces obesity.
- Honey contains vitamins and minerals such as magnesium, potassium, calcium, sodium chlorine, sulfur, iron, and phosphate.
- Honey has antiseptic properties. By applying honey on the wound, they heal quickly and after treatment there is no scar.
- Consuming honey and cinnamon can relieve problems like arthritis pain, cholesterol, hair fall, sore throat and gastric.
- Honey enhances our body’s resistance against allergies and asthma.
- Honey is used in many cosmetics cosmetics such as lip balm, facial creams, shower gels and shampoos.