The beef broth (sometimes referred to as soup of beef or broth of cow ) is a soup . It is often served with pieces of meat or with grains of chickpea or onion , pasta , yellow carrot , celery , white onion , etc. It is also considered a home remedy against colds and colds .
- 1 kilo of beef with bone (preferably chambarete) and cooked.
- 4 cloves of garlic.
- ½ onion.
- 2 ears of corn divided into 4 parts.
- 1 chayote seedless, peeled and cubed.
- 3 carrots, peeled and sliced.
- 250 grams of green beans without tails.
- 1 cup cooked chickpeas
- Salt to taste)
- Place meat, corn, onion, garlic, and sweet herbs in a saucepan. Add the water and let it boil until the meat is tender. Remove the foam and the fat that is formed, also remove the garlic, onion and herbs.
- Add the carrots and chayotes. Let cook for 15 minutes. Add the potatoes and continue cooking for 10 more minutes. Put the rest of the vegetables in the pot and season with salt. Let cook for 10 minutes and check that the vegetables are not overcooked.