Argos Hairdressing salon . Program dedicated to the hairdressing business and in charge of facilitating work in beauty centers .
[ hide ]
- 1 Features
- 2 main sections
- 3 Requirements for its use
- 1 Minimum requirements
- 2 Recommended requirements
- 4 Limitations
- 5 Sources
It is designed to be used as a terminal point of sale (POS) or as a box of charge , can be a touch screen or normal. It also allows managing all the information to administer the business .
The program offers a comfortable and intuitive cashier screen, cash-out, discounts , appointments, sale of products , return of change, cash- in-card, partial cash-ins , customer cards , cash counts , among other utilities .
The software has options linked to invoice management, customers, and stock or suppliers, this allows instant access to the products that must be replenished at the salon.
It also offers managers the opportunity to shape discount coupons and special offers for their business.
It is compatible with operating systems : Windows 2000 and Windows Vista .
The program has five main sections.
- First:The first section is in charge of maintenance. It allows designing the services assigning each item to a category, adds the users, manages the products that are in the warehouse for the different beauty salons, organizes the reservations and creates offers and vouchers.
- Second:This section is where the information of purchases, orders and in general the relationship with suppliers is ordered.
- Third:This section is in charge of managing everything related to sales.
- Fourth:The fourth section offers a series of utilities to perform backups, record movements between warehouses, adjust stock, study prices, create tickets, among other tasks.
- Fifth:In this section there is a section to consult all kinds of statistics .
Requirements for its use
- Processor: Pentium II .
- Memory: 128 MB.
- Free hard drive space: 20 MB.
- Processor: Pentium III.
- Memory: 256 MB.
- Free hard drive space: 50 MB.
Despite being one of the best dedicated software, it has some limitations, which are that it only allows a maximum of five registrations per category and does not offer more than ten sales tickets.