Aloe juice has been used for various purposes since ancient times.It is an excellent natural remedy. Aloe vera juice and gel are still used today in numerous medicinal, cosmetic and health treatments.
20 reasons to drink aloe juice
Aloe juice is a rich source of essential nutrients and contains a large amount of antioxidants and antibiotics that help stimulate cell growth. The juice also helps reduce chronic pain and minor infections naturally.
- It has a strong anti-inflammatory action:drinking Aloe juice for two weeks can help in cases of intestinal problems, inflammation of the ears and eyes and alleviate rheumatism.
Applying aloe gel can give benefits in case of muscle and joint pain. But don’t forget to use fresh gel wherever it is possible because it is more powerful than commercially available preparations.
- Lowers bad cholesterol:aloe vera is capable is a way to maintain cholesterol level by reducing triglycerides. Including fresh aloe juice in your daily diet can help tremendously.
- Helpsyou lose weight : Do you want to lose weight naturally? Aloe juice helps stabilize the metabolic rate, reducing lipid levels and making it easier to burn fat.
- Ideal for those with diabetes:for diabetic patients , aloe juice is useful because it helps regulate blood sugar levels when consumed regularly ( 4 ). However it is always advised to consult your doctor before starting to consume aloe juice.
- Promotes purification:mix two teaspoons of Aloe Vera juice with a glass of water every day in the early hours of the morning. This will help to detoxify and clean your system. This also helps in treating ulcers and detoxifying the digestive system ( 5 ).
- Improves oral hygiene:studies have shown that regular consumption of Aloe juice improves oral health and hygiene ( 6 ). Gingivitis and plaque formation is reduced. It also provides relief for cold sores and mouth ulcers. Applying fresh aloe gel directly to the gums reduces pain and inflammation.
- Reduces eye redness: bymixing two teaspoons of aloe gel in a cup of water we can perform an eye wash to reduce redness and eye irritation . You can also add a teaspoon of boric acid.
- Promotes digestion:aloe vera juice reduces the symptoms of gastric reflux and stabilizes the alkaline levels of the body. Thanks to its laxative properties, it is also a natural remedy for constipation ( 8 )
- Suitable for any type of skin:Aloe Vera is suitable for all skin types including very sensitive skin ( 9 ). You must have seen and used various skin care products that contain Aloe gel. It is the most common remedy for many skin problems.
- It moisturizes the skin and fights aging:the anti-aging property of aloe juice keeps the skin elastic and rejuvenated and also lightens the defects. It moisturizes the skin and eliminates dead cells with wrinkles and fine lines. It also helps get rid of stretch marks.
- Effective in case of stubborn acne:if you suffer from acne for a long time it is time to try aloe vera as a natural remedy. The juice has antimicrobial properties that help kill the bacteria that causes acne and reduces the signs of acne lightening the skin.
- Aloe vera gel is useful in the treatment of sunburn: itis an excellent cooling agent. Apply fresh gel to scalded skin every day for immediate results. Almost immediately you will be able to perceive a reduction in pain, since the gel favors the formation of a protective layer on the skin ( 12 ).
- It strengthens dry hair and makes it soft:excessive exposure to dust, sun and pollution make the hair extremely dry, fragile and damaged, stripping them of all its natural oils. While humidity causes split ends and dandruff. Aloe juice is useful for all types of hair, especially for dry and damaged hair.
- Promotes hair growth: aloe vera is rich in proteolytic enzymes that help remove dead skin that clogs the pores of the scalp, which hinders the growth of new hair follicles ( 14 ). The accumulation of excess sebum on the scalp can lead to hair problems, such as partial baldness. Thus Aloe gel removes sebum making the scalp very clean and promoting hair growth.
- Maintain pH balance:aloe juice has alkaline properties that help maintain the optimal pH level of the scalp and hair. This keeps the hair moisturized and helps it retain natural moisture. This leads to further hair growth.
- Reduces dandruff:aloe juice is widely used to treat dandruff since ancient times. Thanks to its enzymatic distribution property of the skin cells and antifungal properties, it helps reduce dandruff from the scalp ( 16 ). It is a natural remedy for scalp diseases like psoriasis.
- Heart Benefits: Bydrinking aloe vera juice, it can also help improve blood circulation in the body. A clinical study published in the medical journal “Angiology” reported that aloe vera can help decrease total fat levels in patients with high cholesterol ( 17 ). This helps reduce fat and blood clots in the arteries of the heart and body. Research has shown that patients with diabetes showed the greatest improvement in their cholesterol level.
- Prevents gastric ulcer: Gastric ulcer is actually a peptic ulcer that develops in the stomach, according to PubMed health. This condition is characterized by an erosion of protective mucous membranes, which covers the inside of the stomach. As a result, stomach acid can make its way through the stomach, causing an ulcer. A 2004 article published in the “Journal of Ethnopharmacology” found that the administration of oral aloe vera was found to have a protective effect on the stomach lining in laboratory rats ( 18 ).
- It works for irritable bowel: Drinking aloe vera juice 2-3 times a day for a week is one of the most effective and safest ways to get rid of all your digestive problems . This is a time-tested practice as is evident from its documented use, by the Greek physician Dioscorides in the first century AD people with peptic ulcer and irritable bowel syndrome are particularly benefited by a course of this treatment.
- Source of vitamins and essential mineral salts: salendantely the colorless Aloe vera gel is a storehouse of vitamins and minerals. It contains complex B vitamins B1, B2, B6 and B12 as well as vitamins A, C and E. It is a good vegetable source of folic acids. As for minerals, iron, copper, zinc, calcium, sodium, potassium, magnesium, manganese and chromium are present in varying amounts. The amount of vitamins and minerals in limited amounts of aloe vera juice that you consume cannot satisfy the recommended daily dose, but regulate your
How to make Aloe Vera juice
- Cut and engrave some stems of the plant in the central section.
- Squeeze the entire gel from the stem and store in a bowl.
- Blend the aloe gel with about a cup of water.
- Use the extracted juice within 3-4 days. Otherwise, the juice will lose a good part of its properties.
Freshly made aloe gel and fruit juices are the best because many phytochemicals lose their potency as the juice is processed. If you grow some plants, you can make your own juice, as and when you need it. Aloe vera is one of the easiest plants to grow. So you can get the chance to have fresh, freshly made aloe vera juice.
Aloe vera loves the heat, it is also called the Lily of the Desert, but it can practically grow anywhere, regardless of your gardening area. If your area has cold winters, you can grow aloe plants in pots and when it is too cold, just bring the pots inside and keep them near a window or under a lamp grow
Recipes based on Aloe Juice
Aloe Vera is rightly referred to as “the wonder of nature”. To fully enjoy its benefits enjoy is recommended to include it in your diet regularly. Fortunately, there are some aloe juice recipes that we can prepare at home very easily.
Aloe and citrus fruits
We can choose fruits and vegetables such as cucumbers, lemon, apple, orange and add a tablespoon of Aloe Vera pulp. Blend it all together and let’s add the lemon juice. It is advisable to drink cold at fridge temperature.
To make Aloe Vera juice exotic, it requires a cup of freshly cut pineapple, half cup diced carrots, a green apple, two tablespoons of Aloe Vera juice, and a teaspoon of coconut milk. Blend all the ingredients together to make a drink. This fruit juice is an excellent antibacterial and antiviral drink suitable for everyone.
These recipes are quite simple to prepare, with the only difficulty of finding fresh aloe. Don’t skip this wonder drink and you will see significant differences in your health, skin and hair.