To create the world that we adults want, we must raise awareness of what we bring in a positive way to those around us and be clear that we must begin to transmit positive habits to our children, which will be learned if they are taught correctly based on good manners in complement with the values of: respect, kindness and affection.
Here I share 7 positive habits that we must teach our children:
- When you wake up do not forget to say good morning,start the day with a smile and a greeting from love and respect will start a great morning. Always remember to say hello when you’re in front of someone and say goodbye when you retire.
- Please saywhen you ask for something; It is important to maintain the value of courtesy and respect to those around you.
- Thanksgivingis a way to recognize the other person, their actions and generosity.
- Using the rules of the good speaker and good listenerwill make your conversations more enjoyable and will know how to communicate properly with your classmates, teachers and family members.
- Stay disconnectedfrom cell phones and turn off electronics when you contact someone; that way you will be able to concentrate and maintain effective communication
- When you establish a conversation look closely and pay attention; In this way you will stay connected with the other and you will perfectly understand the message.
- Apologizewhen a mistake has been made, in addition to correcting the child and guiding him to recognize the inconvenience caused; You are also reinforcing the importance of values such as respect and understanding.
Our children learn from everything they see and are the reflection of us adults, so let us set an example and teach them to say Thanks, Apologize, Permission, Look straight ahead, Smile, Say hello and Say goodbye; The family will always be your role model.