f we look back we are able to discover that many of our values or goals that we had in life cease to be important after a few years. On many occasions, even this failure to achieve our priorities has led us to something better. It is also a fact that many times you must relax and have faith that things will come. Maybe his way and not yours. But they will come. You can’t control everything. You cannot change reality and the way you understand this will help you move forward. To keep growing. These are 12 truths of life that are important for you to consider.
12 hard points about the truth of life and to enjoy your goals
In itself life is not complicated. You make it difficult for yourself. Perhaps these 12 truths of life can help you see that whatever will come and that the important thing is that we live our present.
- Life is how it is. We live thinking about what may come more than what will come. We always have hopes of improving our lives. As soon as we dream about it too hard, we stop valuing the life in front of us to focus on what it should be. It is difficult for us to understand that even in tragic situations we have a lot to learn and that mistakes are to improve. And that change allows you to keep moving forward. Often when things do not work it is because they had to stop working, it is neither good nor bad, it is.
- You don’t need to get lost to find yourself. How you don’t need to meditate every day to feel better. Acknowledging that you don’t know where you are is the first step to living the life that lies ahead of you. Yes, perhaps that step you are going to take can be scary but it will be worse if you don’t try it, that you quit. Do not allow your weaknesses to cloud your view of those changes that you want to achieve, let it be your will and attitude that guides you to be who you want to be. Take responsibility for your life and take action on the matter.
- It is often the deep pain that gives you strength to develop your full potential. In many cases, without pain there is no change. Pain, like anything else in life, means learning and then achieving the unthinkable. This pain, this suffering, is an energy force so that with the development of concentration and perfect practice it can allow you to reach the desired goal, it will be the will to achieve together with the feeling of loss that will allow you to reach your goal, if you have an optimistic attitude.
- One of the hardest decisions in life is choosing to let it be or move on. In certain situations it is better to go backwards than to get involved in problems, although if what you are chasing is a dream, move on. Do not forget that sometimes you will have to modify or even think about a new dream. Don’t worry, it’s okay to change decisions or even have more than one dream.
- Before worrying about others, you must do it about yourself. I love this great truth because on a daily basis we need envy and criticism to value ourselves when we should value ourselves for who we are, for what we do, not for who others are or do, since after all the The only way to maintain our development is with continuous change, with the will to improve. Before correcting others, correct yourself. Also, before criticizing others, think about your actions … Finally, understand that before making others happy, you must be happy.
- One of the great freedoms is not thinking about what others think of you. Isn’t this also a great truth? Because again the value is in us and in our actions, not in what others think or say. When you are thinking about what others think, you are not thinking about yourself, you do not belong to yourself When you are worried about what others think, you belong to them. Until you need permission from others to be yourself, you are not yourself.
- You can be single for a while. Mainly until you understand that the problems that destroyed relationships were probably like this and you don’t have to blame yourself for it. That will be positive to be able to enjoy not only the life that you have ahead only if not new relationships that you may have. You must learn to value what you have enjoyed more than what you have suffered and make the problems your own without judging the reasons, it will open you up to understand what is to come.
- The only thing you can totally control is how you react to things outside of your control. The more you adapt to life situations, the better your goals will be, and the sooner you will recover from difficult times in your life. Being at peace means being in a state of complete acceptance of all that is, here and now.
- Some people will lie. Remember, an honest enemy is better than a friend who lies. Pay less attention to what people say, and more attention to what they do. Their actions will show you the truth, which will help you gauge the true quality of your relationship over time.
- If you focus on what you don’t have, you will never have enough. If you are grateful for what you have, you will always wish you had more. Happiness does not reside in possessions, happiness dwells in the soul. Abundance is not about how much you have, but how you feel about what you have. By taking things for granted, your happiness is gone.
- Yes, you have failed in the past. But don’t judge yourself for your past, you don’t live there. Just because you are not where you want to be today doesn’t mean you won’t be there one day. You can achieve it in the blink of an eye, make a simple choice to leave the step behind to try again, love again, live again and dream again.
- Everything is going to be fine, maybe not today, but in time it will be. There will be times when it seems like everything that could go wrong is going wrong. You may feel like you will be stuck in this routine forever, but you won’t. Discover that the sun in the end always rises to shine; You may find yourself in the middle of 1 or 2 storms, but eventually the sun will come out to shine. Sometimes it is just a matter of being able to understand in the most positive way possible how sunlight breaks through the clouds.