You can’t drive people away. You don’t know how to let go of the toxic people in your life for fear of hurting their feelings or making them hate them. You would rather continue to be together than to be hated by someone.
2. You literally apologize for everything. Your most used phrase is sorry. You apologize for everything even when things aren’t necessarily your fault. You hate to make other people feel bad about themselves, so you blame many things that happen about yourself and what you have done wrong.
3. You don’t know how to say “no”. You never say no. Even if you are sick, you still go to work. Even when you are tired and want to sleep, you still go out with your friends. You only put yourself aside to make other people happy.
4. You don’t have time for yourself. Because you are so heavy in making other people in your life feel satisfied and happy, you rarely find time for yourself. You never take a day off just to relax and enjoy your company. You are always on the road, never stopping to take a breath of fresh air. You value people in your life more than you appreciate yourself.
5. Hold on to past resentments. You find yourself clinging to past situations that you know you don’t want, but you still do it because you are a good person and because he told you to do it. Keep these experiences in your head and have a lot of anger towards people who have taken advantage of your kindness.
6. People often exploit you. Your friends
Some people call you weak. Some people don’t understand why you do so much for others and why you worry so much. They don’t understand that it brings you immense pleasure in making other people smile, and they really don’t understand how anyone in their right mind could put aside their feelings for others.
8. You don’t know how to be selfish. You don’t know how to make decisions just for yourself or look for what you want if other people don’t agree. You feel incredibly uncomfortable doing things that other people disagree with, especially if they are the people you care about. You would rather make them feel better, rather than looking for what you really need and want.
9. You would rather hurt yourself than hurt someone else. Before making a statement or practically anything, think about yourself, what would my friends think? How would my loved ones feel? Instead of making a decision based on your feelings, you make it based on others.
and family can sometimes take advantage of you because they know you will literally do anything for them. However, if your friends are pressuring you to do things you feel uncomfortable with, please don’t take the risk of ruining your life just to keep a friendship alive.
Maintain friendships and relationships. Stay in touch with your ex and old friends because you don’t want to disappoint them or cause them pain. In fact, you are making yourself feel worse and are actually causing more and more distress. You have to let them go.
11. You are the king or queen of analyzing everything. There is nothing that is not analyzed too much. You can’t do without it, but before doing anything, always ask other people what they think and always want to do the best thing for them. It is always about their feelings and their well-being. It is always about what is most convenient for other people. It never affects you or your needs.