Spaghetti a la carbonara . It is a very easy way to prepare spaghetti and it does not need so many ingredients, with just a few minutes you will enjoy a delicious dish in your meal.
[ hide ]
- 1 Ingredients
- 2 Preparation mode
- 3 Nutritional effects
- 4 Related Links
- 5 Source
- ½ pound of spaghetti.
- 3 liters of water .
- 1 tablespoon salt .
- ¼ pound of butter .
- 3 eggs.
- 3 slices of Spam , ham or jamonada .
- Pepper and Cheese .
- Cook the spaghetti in boiling salted water and a tablespoon of butter for 10 to 12 minutes.
- While the spaghetti is cooking, heat the slices of spam, ham or ham in the pan with the tablespoon of butter and in three deep plates put the three raw eggs .
- When the spaghetti is cooked to your liking, immediately remove it from the boiling water and immediately add it to the dishes where you had placed the raw eggs, so that they cook lightly with the heat of the pasta.
- Place on each plate a slice of spam, ham or ham cut into two or three pieces.
- Cut the rest of the butter into three pieces; place a piece of butter on each plate.
- Sprinkle with salt , pepper and cheese to taste.
Spaghetti has carbohydrates that cover 15% of daily needs; 100 grams of pasta contain a maximum of 75 grams of carbohydrates. These carbohydrates provide about 300 calories, an important amount but not excessive, since it represents approximately 15% of the needs of a person who develops normal activity with some physical exercise.