Red Clay Benefits For Skin Freshness is universal.Clay has long been used in beauty and health treatments. Clay is rich in minerals such as iron, aluminum, magnesium, calcium and others. There are several types of clay that differ by their elements and colors; our focus today is on red clay.The red clay facial mask is a potent mineral active rich in iron and copper, indispensable properties in cellular respiration. Its main feature is to be extremely smooth. The result is a revitalized skin with lightness and luminosity, without oiliness and softness. Gradual use helps soften the lines of expression.
The red clay is a clay rich in hematite, very rich in iron (formula Fe2O3). Hematite is an important molecule for the oxygenation of cells, contributing to a noticeably more balanced skin. It is an indispensable ingredient in antiaging treatments, as it helps to intensify the cellular renewal of the superficial layers of the skin, increase the elasticity of the skin and the microcirculation, it is energizing and softening.
More technically, its composition comprises SiO2, Fe203, CaO, P205, Ai203, Na2O, TiO2, MgO and K2O.
Indication of red clay
In addition to having all the benefits of other clays , the differential of red clay is that it treats and avoids lines of expression. Red clay is suitable for aged skin and can be used on sensitive skin with rosacea. It cleans thoroughly and removes oil from the skin. It can be used on wounds to aid in healing, rheumatism and acts as a sewer. Besides the face, it can also be used on the body and hair.
10 Red Clay Benefits
- The red clay promotes an effective microabrasion (soft peeling).
- It has a high absorption power, removing dirt, toxins, oils and other impurities from the skin, leaving your skin soft and velvety.
- Deep cleanses the skin. Neutralizes the effects of free radicals and toxins.
- For body treatments is also very effective because it exerts a tensor effect on the flaccid tissues, also acting in the relaxation and elimination of stress.
- It is a fine clay, with good plasticity and with high capacity of penetration in the skin.
- Because it is rich in iron oxide and copper, red clay helps in the respiration of cells. Without these nutrients, the skin tends to get dry, with no elasticity and ages faster.
- Making a mask of this clay is great for reducing the expression lines, as it is a stimulator of collagen.
How to use red clay?
In a container, put a tablespoon of the red clay and add a tablespoon of mineral water or filtered water. Mix with a spatula until it forms a paste. Apply a layer of the mask on the already cleaned face and leave to act until completely dry (about 20 minutes). Rinse well.
How to Exfoliate
Moisten the skin with water and take some of the clay’s powder and rub it in the face with gentle circular movements. Then rinse.
In the hair
The clay helps cleanse and detoxify the scalp. Prepare a more liquid paste and apply it to the scalp a few minutes before showering. Attention: Pass only on the scalp.