If you want to look beautiful with a fuller body and curves, your problems are solved. For those women who want to gain a few extra pounds in search of achieving a perfect body, we suggest a healthy and calorie-rich menu below.
Photo: (c) Can Stock Photo
Follow our tips carefully for a month and gain a few pounds to make you look beautiful and satisfied with what you see in the mirror. Follow our diet and additional tips and get even more beautiful!
- Option 1: 1 glass of curd filled with açaí with banana and condensed milk. (Benefits of bananas)
- Option 2: 1 large glass of banana smoothie with oats and honey – 1 large French bread with margarine.
- Option 3: 1 deep dish with chocolate porridge.
- Option 4: ham and mozzarella sandwich and a large glass of natural orange and acerola juice.
- Option 5: 2 candies.
- Option 1: 1 thick slice of carrot cake with chocolate icing.
- Option 2: 1 chopped apple covered with honey.
- Option 3: 1 cup of plain yogurt with papaya and oats.
- Option 4: 1 large piece of vegetable pie with ground meat.
- Option 1: 1 plate full of rice, beans, 1 large breaded steak and 1 potato cooked and seasoned with olive oil, lemon and salt – salad at will.
- Option 2: 1 deep dish with Bolognese pasta and a piece of roasted chicken leg – salad at will.
- Option 3: 2 feijoada shells, 4 tablespoons of farofa, 4 tablespoons of white rice and salad at will.
- Option 4: 6 tablespoons of rice, 1 ladle full of beans, 1 chicken breast fillet and 4 tablespoons of mashed potato.
- Option 5: 1 large piece of lasagna, 4 tablespoons of rice and vegetable salad with vegetables at will.
- Option 1: 1 large glass of strawberry milkshake.
- Option 2: 1 glass of papaya smoothie with strawberry and banana
- Option 3: 1 large piece of chocolate cake.
- Option 4: 1 French bread with curd and a large glass of pineapple juice with mint.
- Option 5: tuna pate sandwich with white cheese, lettuce, tomato and passion fruit juice with orange.
- Option 1: 6 tablespoons of rice, 1 scoop full of beans, 4 tablespoons of farofa and 4 meatballs stuffed with mozzarella cheese.
- Option 2: 2 boiled potatoes, 4 braised zucchini, 5 braised cabbage and 1 large cooked fish fillet.
- Option 3: 1 large plate of carbonara pasta and green salad at will.
- Option 4: 1 large plate of chicken with vegetables.
- Option 5: 2 pieces of pizza of the flavor you prefer and 1 glass of soda.
- Option 1: 1 glass of curd filled with açaí with banana and condensed milk.
- Option 2: 2 thick slices of watermelon.
- Option 3: 10 strawberries covered with whipped cream.
- Option 4: 1 plate of oatmeal
- Option 5: 1 cup of chocolate tea with 3 crackers.
- Be sure to practice physical activities. Choose a physical activity without aerobic movements for excessive caloric expenditure: walking, ballet, yoga, stretching and pilates. (6 physical exercises that burn more calories)
- Try to do weight training at least three times a week. This will provide you with weight gain due to muscle mass gain.
Photo: (c) Can Stock Photo
- Eat more calories daily. Ideally, before starting the diet, write down everything you normally eat for a week.
Then analyze how many calories you eat each day. This will make it easier to know how many more calories it will take for you to gain weight. You must increase at least 500 more calories than usual to see weight gain results on your body. (How to gain weight in a healthy way)
- Make several snacks throughout the day. The diet we suggest has a total of six meals, however you can increase this amount as needed.
5 . Eat more protein. They are great allies for those who want weight gain on the part of muscle mass. Some foods rich in protein are: eggs, meat, milk and cheese.
6 . Look for a nutritionist. This professional should always accompany whatever diet we intend to follow: either to put on weight, or to lose weight. He will also assess your ideal weight, give you tips for weight gain and see if there is a need to recommend any type of supplement.