Ps4 Cannot Access System Storage.If you are having problem with PS4 unable to start and unable to access system storage with error message CE-34335-8, try the recommended solution here to fix this issue.
When playing with PS4 in some cases users had removed the hard drive once or twice, PS4 would send error CE-34335-8. So what does this error mean? If you have received the message stating that the PS4 cannot be started and the system storage cannot be accessed with the error code CE-34335-8, don’t worry too much, this page will explain the causes and give a solution to this problem.
Causes of PS4 error code CE-34335-8/Ps4 Cannot Access System Storage.
This error code CE-34335-8 indicates that the PS4 system cannot detect the hard drive, and you need to know the exact causes by doing the following things.
- Is there a hard drive connected?
- Is the hard drive connection loose?
- If you have broken the PS4 hardware processor?
- Are there bad sectors on the hard drive?
- Is the hard drive power supply connector damaged?
Take correct steps to fix problem PS4 cannot access system storage
As recommended you can press the power button for a second to turn off the PS4 device, and then try to turn it on to see if the error continues or not. Many people say that they have tried all the options in Safe Mode but they fail. Right now, accept the truth that something went wrong with the PS4 hard drive. Simply remove the hard drive and reconnect it to another PC, and then follow the indicated procedure to correct this problem.
Step 1. Recover data from corrupt PS4 hard drive
Actually, many gamers do not use hard disk in a correct way, install it repeatedly, plug and take out hard disk without thinking, and use hard disk on various platforms, causing hard disk corruption. This is a serious problem when PS4 cannot access the system storage, and the data on the hard drive cannot be accessed either.
To recover data from hard drive that is corrupt and inaccessible, download EaseUS Data Recovey Wizard data recovery software and let it scan your hard drive for data. It is the best way to access data on hard drive without formatting.
Download for PC Download for Mac
1) Connect the PS4 hard drive to a PC where EaseUS Data Wizard Free is installed.
2) Launch this data recovery software and select PS4 hard drive, then click Scan.
3) The program will perform a quick scan and a deep scan to find all existing and lost files on your PS4 hard drive.
4) Select the found files you want to access and click Recover.
Step 2. Repair Corrupt PS4 Hard Drive
Now all the data has been successfully exported to a safe place, it is time to use chkdsk to repair PS4 hard drive with error ce-34335-8 ps4 without risk and worry.
- Hit the Windows + R key combination , and type cmd in the box and hit Enter.
- Open the command prompt, type chkdsk X: / f / r and hit Enter. (X must be replaced by your own PS4 hard drive letter). This command will check for bad sectors and repair them automatically.
Step 3. Replace the PS4 hard drive with a new one
If you fail to repair hard drive , assume that your PS4 hard drive has been badly damaged and you have no choice but to prepare to replace it with a new one, this definitely helps you get rid of the problem that PS 4 cannot access system storage.