Konica 1312 . Perfect copier for low-volume office environments that require convenience and quality.
Konica MFPs offer color and monochrome printing in one device to save on both cost and space. With a multifunctional system, the ergonomics of your office will be better adapted to your needs, both in terms of space and results. Konica’s award-winning range of color laser printers deliver fast, high-quality printing to even the most demanding office environments. The best color printing on laser equipment with high-quality toner; the latest in digital printing for your business.
[ hide ]
- 1 General
- 2 Exposure control
- 3 Konica 1312 Model Specifications
- 4 To install the Konica printer
- 5 Sources
Model 1312 is the copying solution for small offices and home offices. In addition to allowing users to easily replace supplies and its easy-to-use features, the 1312 does not sacrifice performance for cost. Model 1312 increases productivity and efficiency by offering copying at a rate of 12 copies per minute on 16-24 lb. paper , manual duplex, user-adjustable paper trays, and an auxiliary feeder. You can also copy on transparencies, labels, most letterhead and Konica approved recycled paper. It has an alternate tray of multiple sheetsWith a capacity of 50 sheets of 16-32 lb paper and up to 11 ″ x17 ″, which allows manual double-sided copying or copying on paper or special size.
Konica 1312 has automatic and manual selection of the
exposure, giving you optimal copy quality. It also has seven different programs. Among them are:
- Control panel: Easy to read and easy to use.
- High performance supply.
- Toner recycling system and long life organic drum: Offer long life supplies and low maintenance cost.
- Energy saving mode .
- Auto restart.
- Auto switch.
Konica 1312 Specifications
- Type: Dry, electrostatic.
- Size: Maximum Original (8.5 ″ x14 ″)
- Size: Copy paper (5.5 ″ x8.5 ″ to 8.5 ″ x14 ″ and almost all intermediate sizes).
- Capacity: 250 paper in its standard configuration.
- Weight: Recommended Paper with Alternate Tray(opt.). 16-24 lbs copy paper and 16-32 lbs copy paper.
- Speed: Copy 12 CPM (8.5 ″ x11 ″)
- Warm-up: 20 seconds.
- First: Copy 7.5 seconds.
- Copies: Multiple 1-99; Zoom from 70% to 141%
- Unit: Alternate Tray Capacity PaperFeeder . A 250-sheet tray. 250-sheet Universal paper tray.
- Sizes: 5.5 ″ x8.5 ″ to 8.5 ″ x14 ″
- Dimensions: Height (56.6 cm.), Width (43.2 cm.), Depth (53.6 cm.)
- Weight: Approximate 28 Kg.
Konica 1312 includes the optional paper feeder unit with pedestal. All specifications are approximate and subject to change. From desktop printers to large workgroup printers, Konica’s range of monochrome printers offers superior quality and performance. Your work group will see your efforts rewarded with superior black and white digital printing. Printer, copier, fax and scanner in one compact unit. Konica a multifunction printers offer color and monochrome printing in one device to save on both cost and space. With a multifunctional system, the ergonomics of your office will be better adapted to your needs, both in terms of space and results.
To install the Konica printer
- Unzip Linux Drivers file
tar xvzf linuxcups_pclv1.6.tgz
- When unzipping it creates the directory “c350”, go inside this directory and copy the files “* .PPD” to the directory “/ etc / cups / ppd /”
- cp *, ppd / etc / cups / ppd /
- Copy the file “kmfilterpcl” to “/ usr / lib / cups / filter”
- cp kmfilter / usr / lib / cups / filter
- Stop the “CUPS” daemon and start it again
- /etc/init.d/cupsys stop # /etc/init.d/cupsys start
- So far the installed drivers.