The best way to lose weight is to follow a healthy and balanced diet. But, as soon as the good weather arrives, we immediately get on our nerves and start thinking about the bikini operation . We are in a hurry to take those extra quilitos away and we run the risk that our plan to reduce volume will end in failure.
To avoid that your bikini operation ends up being a fiasco and, especially, so that you continue to maintain your ideal line in the future, we will give you a few tips.
THE BEST OPTION: HEALTH WEIGHT CONTROL
Your bikini operation must take into account the following:
- Breakfast is always sacred. It is the most important meal of the day and you can never skip it.
- The best idea is a less restrictive diet, with the presence of legumes and whole grains, in addition to fruits, vegetables, seeds, white meat and fish.
- If you eat home 3 or 4 hours you will better control the anxiety that leads you to snack between meals.
- Do not skip any food to make up for the “extras.”
- Limit the fat in your diet by controlling the amount of olive oil.
EVEN IF YOUR BIKINI OPERATION CANNOT BE BASED ONLY ON DIET
You cannot base the success of your bikini operation solely on the effort to make a rigorous diet. You’ll have to put a little more on your part:
- Strive to sleep 7 to 9 hours a day: Sleeping less than necessary produces a hormonal imbalance that causes an increase in appetite.
- Practice physical exercise on a daily basis: It will activate your metabolism, help you burn fat and improve your fitness and overall health.
- Hydrate properly: Drink at least one and a half liters of water or infusions every day. But avoid the consumption of juices, soft drinks and horchatas. Its high sugar content will not greatly benefit your weight control or help you reduce volume.
YOUR ALLIES IN THE BIKINI OPERATION
Last but not least, you can supplement your diet with food supplements that have already proven effective in weight control and in the battle to reduce volume:
- Drains: Perfect for when fluid retention plays bad times.
- Fat burner: For when the accumulated fat in your “difficult” areas you resist.
- Satiating: To calm the appetite and avoid the annoying feeling of hunger.
- Blockers: In case one day you go over and want to counteract those excesses.
- Antipicoteo: To keep at bay the anxiety to eat