How to take a screenshot on iPhone 12, save whatever is on your screen
- 1How to take a screenshot on iPhone 12, Save whatever is on your screen
- 2How to take a screenshot on iPhone 12
- 3Where is the Screen Capture on the iPhone 12
- 4How to share iPhone 12 Screenshots
what you need to know
- Taking a screenshot on the iPhone 12 is easy: just turn up the volume and the side button at the same time.
- After taking a screenshot, you can bookmark the image or share it.
- Screenshots are saved in your photos app, in the Screenshots section.
This article explains how to take a screenshot on iPhone 12 and then what to do with the screenshots after you have them, even share them.
How to take a screenshot on iPhone 12
Taking a screenshot on the iPhone 12 is a great way to retain a meaningful message, a great joke, or another important moment. Although there are third-party applications that take screenshots, you don’t need them. The ability to take a screenshot on the iPhone 12 is built into the iOS. This is what you need to do:
- Get whatever you want a screenshot of your iPhone. It can be a text message, a web page, or something in an application.
- Press the side button and the volume up button at the same time .
- When the screen flickers and camera noise is heard, it means that you have taken a screenshot. A thumbnail of the screenshot appears in the lower left corner.
- To save the screenshot and not do anything else with it, swipe it around the left edge of the screen. If you want to edit or share the screenshot, touch the thumbnail.
Do you need to learn how to take a screenshot on any other iPhone model? We have instructions that cover all iPhones starting with the first .
Where is the screenshot on the iPhone 12
Once you take a screenshot on iPhone 12, the screenshot is saved in a special folder of the photos application pre-installed on your phone. To see a screenshot, follow these steps:
- Tap on the photos app .
- If Albums isn’t already selected in the bottom bar, tap it.
- Scroll down and tap Screenshots. This is a collection of all the screenshots you have taken.
- Your screenshots are also in the Camera Roll album , mixed with other photos.
How to share iPhone 12 Screenshots
Once you have a screenshot saved on your iPhone 12, you can share it just like you would any other photo: via text, email, on social media, etc. You can also delete it or synchronize it with your computer. Follow these steps to share a screenshot:
- In the Photos app, find the screenshot in the Camera Roll or Screenshots album . Then tap on the screenshot to open it.
- Tap the Share button (the box with the arrow coming out of it).
- Touch the application you want to use to share the screenshot. In this case, we will copy the photo to be able to paste it in another application.
- If you tap an app in the second row it will open. Complete the exchange using the specific steps for that app. In our case, we will paste in a new Tweet.