If you forgot the password to your Edmodo account, you will surely feel nervous and anguished because you cannot use your profile to receive classes or in the case of teachers they cannot teach their classes; But don’t worry, Edmodo allows you to quickly and easily recover your account password without having to open another account. In this article we will teach you how to restore and recover your Edmodo password – Enter Edmodo if I am already registered .
Steps to recover Edmodo password
If you are a student and you forgot your access password, you should know that your teacher can generate a new password for your Edmodo profile; but you can also recover it yourself by entering the official Edmodo page, for this you only need your email address . These are the steps to follow to recover the Edmodo password; (these steps are helpful for students, teachers, and parents):
- Access the official Edmodo page to begin the recovery process.
- Within the Edmodo home page you must go to the upper right corner and click on “Log in” .
- In the new window you will see a small form, below this form there is a question in navy blue “Did you forget your password?” ; click on that link to retrieve your password.
- A new page will immediately load in the same window where you must enter the email address , username or phone number that you registered when you registered with Edmodo; then you must click on «Next». If you do not remember the email , username or phone number you used when registering, click on the link “I don’t know my email, user name or phone number.”
- Edmodo will send you an email to your email with a link that will allow you to reset your password.
- Enter your email and check your inbox; Open the email sent by Edmodo and click the yellow “Reset my password” button .
- By clicking on the previous link you will be immediately redirected to a new browser page where you must create a new password in the first box, and in the second box you must confirm the password. Finally, click on the “Update password” button .
- A message will appear on the screen indicating that the password has been successfully reset. To access your Edmodo account, click on the “Enter now” button. Once your password is reset, you will be able to complete assignments or tests using your Edmodo account.
How to reset an Edmodo account if it is linked to Google or Microsoft?
If you linked your Edmodo account to Google , and you are having trouble accessing your Gmail because you forgot your password, then you will have trouble accessing Edmodo. To solve the problem you will have to recover the password of your Gmail account, once recovered you will be able to enter your Edmodo profile without difficulty.
If you cannot log into your Microsoft account because you forgot your password, you will have trouble logging into your Edmodo profile if both accounts are linked. To recover your Microsoft account you must click on “Forgot your password” and follow the instructions; once the Microsoft account has been recovered, you will be able to log into your Edmodo account with the new password generated.
How can a teacher reset a student’s password?
The teacher from his Edmodo account has the possibility of generating a new password for the student who has forgotten his password; These are the steps a teacher must follow to perform password recovery:
- The teacher should go to the main page of his class.
- In the left side menu you must click on the “Members” option .
- Now you have to find the name of the student who has problems with their access code.
- On the right side of the student’s name there are three dots (…) , click there.
- When a menu is displayed, click on the “Change password” option .
- To finish the process, you must enter the new password that the student will use from that moment to access their account.