Do you want a free personal email account that is not supported? Try Zoho
Zoho Workplace is a range of applications designed for businesses, but Zoho also provides a personalized email address. A business account at Zoho contains all the tools for managing communication and information in a group environment, free of charge, while an ad-free personal Zoho Mail account with an email address appears at the dierho.com domain. To create a personal Zoho address and a Zoho Mail account with 5 GB of online message storage, all you need is an active mobile number where you can receive text messages.
Sign up for a free Zoho Mail account
To set up a free personal Zoho Mail account with an @ zoho.com address:
- Go to the Zoho Mail Sign up page.
- Click the Personalized Emailbutton below To get started with ad-free email.
- Enter your preferred username– the part that appears before @ zoho.com in your email address – into the email address you want.
- Enter a passwordin the Password field. Choose an email password that is fairly easy to remember and sufficiently difficult to guess.
- Enter your first and last namein the fields provided. You do not have to use your real name.
- Enter a phone numberwhere you can receive text messages and confirm it by entering the number again.
- Tip: Do not include the dashes in the phone number. Enter only a 10-digit range of numbers (your number plus area code) without punctuation. For example: 9315550712
- Click Sign up for free.
- Enter the verification codereceived via SMS on your phone in the space provided on the verification page.
- Click Verify Code.
You can also sign up for a free Zoho.com email address using Google , Facebook , Twitter or LinkedIn .