More than 20 years ago, most computers were connected to the internet platform through a modem that did not navigate at more than 30 kbps. So the access and activity within the web pages were quite slow.
The process to enable language programming on your computer depends on the type of browser running on the same, but the steps are often quite similar.
- Enter the main page of the browser and click on the key-shaped icon located in one of the upper corners of the screen.
- Scroll down the list of options and select the “Preferences” option .
- Then click on the “advanced or under the hood” option .
- Enter content settings and go to the privacy section.
- Click close .
- Go to the main browser screen and select the tools menu .
- Now click on options and then on the “content section” .
- Click on accept and then update your Mozilla Firefox browser, for this, double click with the right mouse button (mouse) and then select “reload”.
- Enter Safari as you normally do (by clicking on the “Dock” icon).
- Go to the Safari menu, and select the “preferences” option from the drop-down list .
- You will find different options, you must enter “security” in the upper tab of the window.
- Go to the main page of your Internet Explorer browser and select the «tools» icon .
- Then you must click on “Internet options” .
- Once you log in, go to the “security” or security section .
- Click on security and proceed to click on the “custom level” option .
- A pop-up window will appear with the dialog «security settings» -internet zone (security questions and internet zone, in Spanish).
- Enter “scripting” and then enable the “active scripting” option.
- Select “enable” and then click “ok”.
- If a pop-up window appears, you can click on “yes” and then on “ok” to close the configuration space.