How long can I stay in the US as a student?

You are allowed to remain in the United States for as long as you are enrolled as a full-time student in an educational program and make normal progress toward the completion of your course of study. If approved, you will also be allowed to remain in the country for an additional twelve months beyond the end of your studies, to carry out your practical training. At the end of your studies or your practical training, you will be given sixty days to prepare to leave the country.


by Abdullah Sam
I’m a teacher, researcher and writer. I write about study subjects to improve the learning of college and university students. I write top Quality study notes Mostly, Tech, Games, Education, And Solutions/Tips and Tricks. I am a person who helps students to acquire knowledge, competence or virtue.

Leave a Comment