Healthy weight loss is a major challenge for most people who are overweight. Burning fats and keeping the body well nourished can mean the adoption of strict diets and intense physical training , which is torture for those who do not want to give up the foods they like or sweat their shirts in the gym.
Photo: © Depositphotos
Fortunately, there are powerful foods that help speed up the weight loss process, making it possible for many people to lose weight without so much suffering. The eggplant , fruit from India, has proved very effective in reducing fat. Food not only slims, it also keeps the body nourished and leaves the person full.
It is believed that eggplant was brought from India to Europe at least eight centuries ago, which meant that the fruit was increased in several recipes. However, the way the eggplant is prepared influences and a lot on the results. The fruit cannot be eaten pure , for example, as it contains toxic substances. However, when soaking in water, the eggplant releases only the nutrients in the liquid and turns into a powerful juice rich in proteins, vitamins, minerals and strong diuretic action.
- Frequent consumption of eggplant water reduces localized fat and can lose up to 10 kg in a month, but the process varies according to the organism.
- Eggplant has already been shown to be very efficient in reducing cholesterol levels. However, much research has shown that this effect is very evident in some cases, but it does not work very well in others. Therefore, eggplant is still the target of studies and research regarding the properties that act on cholesterol.
- The fruit is rich in vitamins A, B1, B2, B5 and C, in addition to having calcium, potassium, iron, magnesium and phosphorus. The entire chemical composition of eggplant ensures healthy weight loss as it keeps the body with the nutrients it needs.
Photo: © Depositphotos
- The diuretic action helps a lot in reducing weight, as the accumulation of fat is often caused by the retention of fluids in some foods.
- The fruit is indicated for different uses, as in the case of people with arthritis and rheumatism.
- When being drunk on an empty stomach and before meals, eggplant causes a high feeling of satiety, making it possible to lose weight by reducing the amount of food eaten at meals.
- The use of eggplant is also closely associated with the delay in the aging process, but there is no scientific evidence in this regard.
The eggplant water can be prepared simply or with the addition of lemon or orange , two fruits rich in vitamins, as well as contribute to the nutrition of the body, also improve the taste of the juice. When taking in the morning on an empty stomach, it is advisable to drink the juice with lemon, as the fruit is excellent for the maintenance of the stomach and intestine.
The preparation of eggplant water should be thought of since the purchase of the food, as it is necessary to choose the firmer and brighter eggplants. Do not buy softened eggplants, because in addition to being aged, they have also lost some of their nutritional properties, which will make the food less effective.
Although nutritious, it is also not advisable to drink eggplant water daily , as weight loss and long-term diuretic effects can also have consequences for the body. Anemia, for example, is a problem that can appear through excessive consumption of this fruit. The ideal is to drink in the morning for three days and then rest for another three days . Or drink before the main meals of the day up to three times a week.
Step by step
- Use a medium eggplant to prepare the juice, wash it well and cut into slices without removing the skin (the skin also has nutritional properties).
- Place the slices in a bowl of at least one liter of water (can be a jar or bottle).
Photo: © Depositphotos
- Place the preparation in the refrigerator and soak it for the next morning.
- Remove the pieces in the morning and drink a glass of juice while fasting.
- To improve the taste of the preparation, which is not very tasty, you can add lemon or mix it with orange. To prepare with lemon, squeeze a lemon and place in the liter of water to prepare the eggplant. Just soak it overnight, and when you drink it, the juice will taste better because of the fruit.
- It is also possible to prepare with orange in the blender. Mix orange slices and eggplant pieces with water, as if it were a beat. When ready, leave in the refrigerator and drink later. Orange also helps to improve the taste of the preparation, in addition to being rich in important vitamins for the body.