Do you want to learn how to download and use Lucky Patcher? We show you everything you have to know about this fantastic application: what it is, how it works, how it is used and more.
Many times, when using our Android device, we realize that the vast majority of applications that we have are super limited , we cannot modify the permissions, nor are we allowed to make a backup in case we change our smartphone, etc. For all this there is a solution called Lucky Patcher . Below we will show what Lucky Patcher is, what it is for, how to download it and how to use it.
What is Lucky Patcher and what is it for?
Lucky Patcher is an application for Android that serves to modify applications that we already have installed on our smartphone. Some of the actions that we can carry out with Lucky Patcher are: eliminate the license verification of some applications so that they work even without being downloaded from Google Play , modify the permissions they require, such as access to contacts or to make calls, extract the APK file of the same to make a backup and eliminate the advertisements they show. It is very important to note that in order to use all the functions of Lucky Patcher we must have our Android device rooted . If you are not an advanced user, you can learn how to root a cell phone.
Requirements to download Lucky Patcher
This application will not work on any Android device, it is necessary that it meets a series of requirements:
- Android 2.3 Gingerbread or higher operating system.
- At least 2 GB of RAM.
- 8 GB minimum free storage.
How to download Lucky Patcher
If you have not already done so, before downloading Lucky Patcher you have to allow your Android device to accept third-party downloads, for this go to Settings> Security> Unknown sources and activate the option. The next step is to access the official Lucky Patcher website and download the latest available version of this software. Remember that to avoid inconveniences, it is best that you have installed on your smartphone some of the best antivirus for Android .
How to disable Play Protect so that it allows us to install Lucky Patcher
One of the main problems when wanting to install this application is that the same system will block the installation . To avoid this problem, we must go to the Google Play Store application and locate the Play Protect tab that will appear by making a swipe from left to right. Once inside, we just have to disable the option to scan the device for threats.
How to use Lucky Patcher
After you have installed the application, you must learn how to use it . When accessing Lucky Patcher, we will find a long list with all the applications that we have installed on our device classified by color according to the actions that we can carry out with each one:
- Green : to the applications that have this color you can remove its link with Google Play.
- Yellow : There are specific patches for that application.
- Blue : It has Google ads so we can remove them.
- Violet : the application starts when you turn on the device, we can eliminate this function so that the system does not slow down.
- Red : applications impossible to modify.
- Orange : they belong to the system, so it is not recommended to modify them.
The operation is simple, we will only have to hold down the application that we want to modify for a few seconds and choose one of the options that will be displayed, these are:
- Application information: we can review the application data: size it occupies, developer, permissions it requires, etc.
- Open application: we will run the app immediately.
- Open patch menu: we can easily see all the patches available for the selected application.
- Tools: a list of options that we can use when modifying the app.
- Uninstall application: by clicking here we will remove the application and all its data from our mobile device.
- Manage application: will allow us to manage the program data.
Move app to SD card
One of the most interesting functions that Lucky Patcher offers us is to move the applications that are in our internal storage to an external SD card . The procedure is very simple, we will only have to search the list of applications for the one we want to transfer from one place to another and after holding it down for a few seconds, enter the option Manage application ; once in there it’s just a matter of choosing the Move to SD tool .
Get infinite coins in a game using Lucky Patcher
One of the possibilities offered by this wonderful application is to get infinite coins in any game we have on our Android device, for this you must follow a series of steps:
- Logically, first you have to open Lucky Patcher.
- Then, locate in the list of applications the game you want to hack and select it.
- Open the patch menu.
- Click on Support Patch For InApp And Lvl Emulations.
- Then press the first three options that will appear on the screen.
- Press the Apply button and wait a few seconds.
- Finally just open the game you have modified and head to the store to buy everything you want.