Guava is one of the popular fruits of our country. It is also beautiful to look at and is rich in nutritional qualities. And so if there is a variety of recipes that can be made with this guava then there is no point.
Here are some recipes that can be made with guava –
Guava maize / guava filling
We often eat this item on the road or on the bus. Extremely fun and nutritious beverage filling.
Guava – 20 grams
Dried pepper – 1/4
Salt – 1/2 teaspoon
Beat salt – 1/2 teaspoon
Sugar – Little
Kasundi – 1 tbsp
Mixed Pickles – 1 tbsp
Lemon leaves – 2pm
3) First you can cut the guava with a knife or punch or you can cut it as you wish.
2) Then the dry peppers should be rubbed with salt and other ingredients by hand.
3) After mixing the mixture with guava, guava makhano is made.
Read more: Tree care during the monsoon
The ripe pear jelly
Pea’s most popular recipe is jelly. 1 tablespoon of jelly contains 5 calories and 5 grams of carbohydrates. Pea contains pectin, which protects against various cancers.
Cooked guava – 2 kg
Sugar – 1 kg
Lemon juice – one and a half tablespoons
Water – 3 cups
Food Color – Will
Salt – 1 pinch
Ripe pear jelly
Ready to make
3) Wash the guava into pieces.
2) Boil the guava in a pot in the oven with 3 cups of water.
3) Cover the lid with a lid to reduce heat. When the water is half boiled and the guava is soft, remove it from the oven.
3) Then filter and pour the boiled guava into a thin clean cloth. Grind the guava by hand and place a pot under the sieve so that there are no guava seeds. This time it is better to extract the concentrated juice from the guava.
3) Now stir the pot with the dense juice of the guava in the oven, stirring with medium heat. Once the foam is thickened, remove it from the oven with lemon juice.
3) Cool and fill in jars. Keeping it in the fridge is good for many days. Serve with bread for breakfast with delicious pear jelly.
Read more: Thai pea farming and its care
This syrup is best suited for weight loss or for those who exercise a little too heavily. Pearee has antioxidant and antimicrobial properties that prevent the skin from aging as well as imprints on the skin. Even if you can’t drink Tata juice or Amalkhi juice without having to lose weight as well as keep your skin youthful, Payara can drink this syrup easily.
Guinea – 2pm
Lemon – 1pm
Lemon zest – little
Honey – 2 tbsp
Salt – a little
3) First, the guava should be washed thoroughly.
2) Then blend the guava in a blender and cover it with a filter.
3) Then mix with fresh salt, honey, lemon juice, lemon zest and make a cup of syrup.
Read more: Cherry tomato recipe
Guava leaf tea to reduce weight
Guava contains a lot of fiber and its leaves contain some ingredients that help to reduce fat. Apart from those who have diabetes, guava leaves are useful.
Guava leaves – 3-5
Elach – 5
Cinnamon – One Piece Small
Honey – 1 teaspoon lemon juice – 1 teaspoon water – 1 glass
Cup of tea
3) First, take a glass of water.
2) After this one should be fried with guava leaves, cardamom, cinnamon. After a while, the boy should be taken down from the stove and in a cup.
3) Guava leaf tea prepared by mixing it with lemon juice and honey which helps to reduce weight.