|Data communication means data transfer or exchange between the sender and receiver. By means of communication channels such as electronic devices Or a computer as an intermediary for transmitting information For the sender and receiver to understand each other|
| Data transmission method Will convert data into signals Or code first and then sent to the recipient And when reaching the destination or receiver, it must be converted Back to be in a human form Able to understand During the transmission, there may be a hurdle that is caused by noise from the outside, causing some data to be damaged. Or distorting the distance in which it is involved Because if the distance of the transmission is greater, it may cause a lot of disturbances as well Must find ways to reduce
these distractions by developing communication mediums that will cause the least disturbance
|Basic elements of the system|
Basic elements of telecommunication systems Can be classified into the following components:
1. Messengers Or the source of information (source) may be various signals such as signal, image,
data and sound etc. In the olden days, the use of light, smoke, or gestures could be considered a source of information. Fall into this category as well
2. Subscribers. Or the destination of the news (sink), which will be recognized by what the messenger Or source of news as long as passed
That communication has achieved its objectives The message recipient or destination of the message will receive that message. Destination not received
News shows that communication is not successful. In other words, no communication occurred.
| 3. Channel (here) may mean an intermediary or intermediary that news travels through May be weather Various signal lines, or even liquid, such as water, oil, etc. are like bridges to allow messages to cross from one side to the other.
4. Encoding is to help the messenger and the receiver understand the same. In the interpretation It is therefore necessary to transform
this meaning. Encoding means converting information into energy. That is ready to be sent in the medium The sender has to understand between Sender and receiver Or have the same code Communication can happen.
5. Decoding.(decoding) means that the message receiver transforms energy from the medium back into the form of news sent by the messenger With the same code or code.
6. Noise (noise) is something that exists in nature. Often reducing or disturbing the system May occur both in the messenger. Subscribers And channel But in basic education, it is often assumed that the newsletter and the recipients do not have any errors. Location for analysis Usually it is an intermediary or channel. When is the interference between the sender and the receiver? In practice, filter circuits are used to filter signals from the source. In order to improve the quality of communication, and then take action such as encoding data sources etc.
means the transfer of data or information from one location to another. By relying on the data transmission system Via electrical waves or light The devices that comprise the data communication system are generally called
Data Communication Networks
|The main objectives of applying communication media in the organization are
|Benefits of data communication
1) Easy data storage and fast communication Storage, which is in the form of electronic signals Can be stored on a high density recording pad