Cylindrical compressor. It is used in engineering fields and makes the human way of life possible . Open and close valves. This is achieved with the movement of the piston compressing the gas , which generates an internal energy that complies with the first law of thermodynamics .
[ hide ]
- 1 Types of cylindrical compressors
- 2 Operation
- 3 Parts of a compressor
- 4 Compressor applications
- 5 Cylindrical roller bearings for screw refrigeration compressors
- 6 Sources
Types of cylindrical compressors
There are various types of cylinder compressors: single-phase hermetic cylinder compressors, common in domestic refrigerators or larger capacities, such as those used by companies on a commercial level, which must have several cylinders for better maintenance and their repair can be easier. These have been replaced by new, easy-to-operate compressors; That is why it is said that they are no longer used in these times, since the screw compressor , which has better features , has become more common .
There are four steps that must be followed for compression to be carried out properly:
- First there is evaporation, which is the heat input to the compressor .
- Second, compression, which is carried out when the valvesopen and close due to heat.
- Third, condensation, which is the heat output from the compressor.
- Fourth, valve expansion, which is done quickly when all the heat that was in the compressor comes out.
These steps are simple and are repeated as a cycle in which the compressor performs the same function.
Parts of a compressor
Compressors generally have different parts, but the cylinder compressor has the following:
- Cylinder where the heat passes
- Piston that sucks / compresses the gas
- Motor shaft
- Exhaust valve
- Sliding shovel spring
Each of these parts is important to the proper operation of the compressor.
Cylinder compressors are used in refrigeration and air conditioning systems , so they are found in homes , cars , and others. They are also used for gas in process, in small businesses. These have more than two cylinders and are placed horizontally. Also, they have two or more stages of compression. The applications are in refrigerant systems, which have different fluids, according to the Brazilian company Embraco: R12 and / or mixtures R134a and R600a. These compressors differ internally from each other in order to present the best performance and ensure a highly reliable product .
Cylindrical roller bearings for screw refrigeration compressors
Cylindrical rollers for compressors
SKF cylindrical roller bearings offer numerous advantages, making them a popular choice for screw compressors, including:
- High radial load capacity.
- Low friction – the lowest of all roller bearings under pure radial load.
- Suitability for a wide range of operating speeds, including very high speeds.
- Ability to absorb moderate axial loads when under radial load simultaneously.
- The lateral displacement inside the bearing makes them ideal as free bearings.
The rollers are manufactured with a logarithmic contact profile, with a relief that continually increases towards the end of the roller, reducing edge stresses caused by angular misalignment. Compared to traditional designs, SKF cylindrical roller bearings offer higher operational reliability and greater insensitivity to misalignment.