Broccoli cream . It is one of the richest and most nutritious creams. Perfect for the weather cold and serves as input for a dish of chicken .
[ hide ]
- 1 Ingredients
- 2 Preparation mode
- 3 Glossary
- 4 Find out
- 5 varieties
- 6 Sources
For 6 people:
- 4 tablespoons of butter.
- 1 large white onion.
- 4 cups hot chickenor vegetable broth .
- 1 head of broccoli.
- ½ Cup of liquid cream or milkcream .
- Salt and pepper.
- 1 Pope.
The preparation is simple, you must follow the following steps:
- Put the butterand olive oil in a bowl.
- Cut and peel the onion.
- Cut the leek.
- Incorporate the leek and onion in the bowl.
- Sauté about five minutes until transparent.
- Add the chopped potato.
- Stir and incorporate the chickenor vegetable broth .
- Let cook five minutes over medium heat.
- Cut the broccoliinto small sprigs and add to the preparation.
- Lower the fire.
- Let cook five more minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Pass through the mixer until smooth.
- Put back on the fire.
- Add the liquid cream or milkcream until it melts.
- Rectify saltif necessary.
Be sure to try this broccoli cream , it is incredible!
Poaching: It is a cooking technique whereby the food is heated in a liquid (it can include vinegar and be a broth, broth, milk or simply water ) while stirring slowly, never reaching the boiling point during the process ( mijoter point – 80 ° C). When we talk about poaching onion , or vegetables in general, we mean putting the pan to heat with a little oil, putting the onion and, slowly cooking, stirring so that it does not brown. The result of this is that it is made with its own juice, is soft and transparent in color.
Seasoning: It consists of adding salt and pepper to a dish to give it a more delicious and intense flavor. Above all, this procedure is done subjectively since, depending on the taste of each diner, it is possible that we add more or less amount of both salt and pepper.
Cooking: Means cooking a food; more precisely, it means making a raw food edible by subjecting it to a boil or to the action of steam.
The broccoli is a cruciferous plant (having an anticancer component). It stands out for being one of the most recommended foods for a healthy diet due to its high nutritional contribution and the presence of vitamins A and C. This food provides great health benefits and has therapeutic properties. It has sulforaphane, a chemical compound that selectively eliminates cancer cells; in this way, it prevents cancer of the breast, uterus and prostate.