The name antipasto whose plural is anitpasti is derived from the Italian word ” pasture ” meaning food.It is a simple recipe, easy and economical. The ingredients, in general, are easy to obtain.
- Traditional Santa Saltín Cookies
- 1 pickle jar
- 1/2 cup of olives
- 1/2 cup of mushrooms
- 1/2 cup of carrot in small cubes cooked
- 1/2 cup of cooked cabbage
- 1/4 cup of white onion in feathers
- 1 can of tuna
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce oil
Step BY Step Of The Antipasto Recipe
Cook a portion of the carrot with the cauliflower in water to cover them, put a little sugar and salt.
Fry the mushrooms in a pan.
Add the carrot cubes, onion, paprika with the other ingredients and stir.
Add the tomato sauce, vinegar and cook over low heat until it boils.
Serve on Traditional Noel Saltin Cookies and enjoy your preparation.
Another Method of Making Antipasto
- ¼ Kg. Of cauliflower saplings
- ¼ Kg. Of carrot on casters
- ¼ Kg. Of chopped beans
- ¼ Kg. Finely chopped chives
- ¼ Kg of garlic on wheels
- ¼ Kg of celery on casters
- ¼ Kg. Of zucchini on casters
- ¼ Kg. Of red paprika in julienne
- ¼ Kg. Of onions in julienne
- ¼ Kg of chopped celery
- 100 gr. of stuffed olives
- 2 cans of tuna in oil of 185 gr
- 1 ½ cup ketchup ketchup
- 1 cup of vinegar
- ¾ cup of sugar
- ½ lt of oil
- Salt, pepper, bay leaves
Preparation of Antipasto
Place all the vegetables in a large pot, add the tuna, mix the tomato sauce with the vinegar and sugar. Add the vegetables, pour in oil ,salt and pepper. Put the fire until the vegetables soften, and a thick sauce is formed, let them cook until a medium term, remove from heat and let rest well before refrigerate.