Neem Oil is removed from the fruits of your tree. Neem oil is famous for natural insecticide, bactericide, and fungicide. This oil Acts against insects and helps in the treatment of skin problems,such as acne , mycoses, ingrown nails, eczema and bruises. It helps reduce inflammation and speeds healing of damaged skin.
Neem is also known as Nim. It is believed Neem tree lives an average of 150 years. It is believed that this tree is able to cure more than 40 different types of diseases. It is widely used in agriculture as a fertilizer and for pest control. In the pharmaceutical area it is used in hygiene and cleaning products.
Benefits of Neem Oil
When one thinks of neem oil, the first thing that comes to mind is treating the skin and hair, but there are other benefits as well. Check out:
- Neem oil may be present in dental care items. The oil brings antibacterial advantages that really help prevent tooth decay as well as gingivitis in addition to thrush.
- It is used to help prevent infection in cuts as well as sores. Can be used as an antiseptic.
- It can function as an antiviral and antibacterial agent. The oil can be extremely valuable in helping the body avoid viruses and also help in reducing high fevers.
- One benefit of neem oil for health is its use as an insect repellent
- The active component in neem, known as azadirine, has pesticidal action. Therefore, the oil can be used as a totally natural pesticide.
- Neem oil is able to function as a natural preservative just like the remedies that prevent pregnancy.
Some Products That Are Made Fom Neem Oil
Besides Neem oil there are still other products made from Neem. An example is Neem’s repellent. Which has as property to scare away insects and take away the swelling and those itchy stings. It can be used both in people, gardening and in warm-blooded animals.
Neem Dog Soap
Dog soap made from Neem has as its main anti-inflammatory, repellent and antiseptic action. The animal should be washed with soap to protect it. With care not to fall into the eyes of the animal. The ideal is to let the dog dry naturally if the weather permits. It is necessary to check if the animal has no sensitivities or allergies to the materials that make up the soap formula. It is very indicated because it is natural in nature.
Soap for Neem people
There are several types of Neem soaps, among the main actions are: against blackheads and pimples, skin blemishes and pregnancy and a high potential to eliminate fungi and bacteria that live on the skin.
It helps in major oral diseases such as caries, gingivitis, periodontitis and several other diseases. In addition, even controls are able to control cell adhesion and have a great return on issues of sensitive teeth. Among the various tooth creams one of the most stand out is with mint flavor.
How to Use Neem Oil in Your Hair
- Hair treatment and prewash: the hair and scalp must be dry. Apply the oil on the scalp, massaging for 5 minutes. Spread the leftovers through the hair, massaging from the root to the wires for 5 minutes. Leave it on for another 10 minutes. Then wash your hair normally, with shampoo (twice) and conditioner .
- Pure oil can be used on the scalp or, to enhance the effect, rosemary , cedar and ylang ylang (one drop each)
- Add a few drops of the oil in your hair mask and apply as usual.
- Put some droplets in your leave-in to improve dryness and friz