Candy Crush has remained popular for nearly a decade since its release. There are many who have been hooked on this incredible game for years. But did you know that you can sync my Candy Crush progress across multiple devices at once ? In this article we will show you how.
With more than 8 years in our lives, it is possible that at some point you may have had to change your mobile, or you bought a new laptop and lost all the progress you had in the application. But this will not happen to you again if you follow the simple steps that we will show you later.
What is and how is Candy Crush played?
If you’ve never heard of this app, we tell you that Candy Crush is one of the best free games that you can play, even without internet access, on your mobile or PC. It was released to the public for the first time in April 2012 and since then it has maintained its popularity among users.
The objective of the game is to exchange candies on a board trying to match three or more candies of the same type in a single row or column. And each level has objectives that you must meet , in a limited number of moves, to advance to the next level. Keep in mind that if you don’t succeed, you will lose a life, but you can get more lives in Candy Crush very easily.
Steps to sync my Candy Crush progress across multiple devices
As you progress through this game, the levels get more difficult. So it comes as no surprise that it is very frustrating to lose all the progress you had if you change devices. There are two ways to sync your Candy Crush progress across multiple devices. In this post we will show you a summary of both.
With a King account
Maybe you have been playing Candy Crush for a long time and had never thought of creating an account for it, but you will see that it is very simple and it will not take you long. And, in addition, it will allow you to synchronize your progress on all the devices you want . Here are the steps you must follow to achieve this:
- Open the game on the device where you have always played it and enter the menu.
- Once there, look for the orange ‘King’ icon and click on it. It will ask you to select an avatar and nickname to continue.
- The most important step is that you enter your email address and choose a password. With this, your account will be created .
- If you have already installed Candy Crush on your new device , you just have to open the game there and connect using your email and the password you just chose. You will see how you can continue playing exactly where you left off!
If you run into a problem with this process , you may need to close the app and all the apps you have in the background, restart your device, or check for software updates. You can also find more answers to pick up where you left off in the King Help Center.
Using your Facebook account
If you don’t want to create a King account, or if you already used Facebook to play Candy Crush, this option will suit you perfectly. Read on to find out how you can sync your Candy Crush progress using your Facebook account.
- The first thing you should do is have the Facebook application active on the device where you always play Candy Crush, and that it is open with your profile. Otherwise, your progress could be synced to someone else’s account.
- Then, you just have to open the game on this device and click on the blue button that says ‘Connect to Facebook’.
- Once you have done this, you can open the game on your new device and again press the blue button to connect with Facebook. In this way, your progress is anchored to your profile on this social network, and whenever you connect in this way, you can access your progress.
We hope this post on how to sync your Candy Crush progress across multiple devices at the same time has been helpful to you , and that you can continue to enjoy this amazing app right where you left off.