Sometimes when you watch Hulu on your streaming device like FireTV or even on game consoles like Xbox, you may encounter Hulu errors that will prevent the app from working normally. Hulu p-dev318, p-dev313 and p-dev322 are one of those errors.
While the Hulu p-dev318 error primarily affects Xbox users, other errors can occur on any device. Several Reddit users have also reported similar errors:
I went to look and kept getting error code p-dev318 or p-dev320. I followed all the troubleshooting that Hulu suggests, but it still doesn’t work.
If you are also concerned about this error, here are a couple of troubleshooting tips to help you resolve Hulu errors p-dev318, p-dev313, p-dev322 with ease.
- How do I fix the Hulu errors p-dev318, p-dev313, p-dev322?
- Fix Hulu bug p-dev318
- Fix Hulu bug p-dev313
- Fix Hulu bug p-dev322
How do I fix the Hulu errors p-dev318, p-dev313, p-dev322?
1. Fix Hulu bug p-dev318
Check your HDMI cable and port
- Turn off your TV and your Xbox One.
- Disconnect the HDMI cable from your TV that you are connecting to the Xbox One device.
- Leave the devices idle for a few minutes.
- Reverse the HDMI cable and connect it to TV and Xbox.
- If your TV has multiple HDMI ports, be sure to connect the HDMI cable to a different port than the one you were using previously.
- Restart both your Xbox and your TV and check if the Hulu error p-dev318 is resolved.
Check server problems
- If the error shows up again, you may want to check for service issues at the end of Hulu.
- You can use tools like downdetector or isitdownrightnownow to check if Hulu services are down.
- You can also contact online support or tag Hulu on Twitter for a prompt response.
2. Fix Hulu bug p-dev313
Reset your account password
- Go to your Hulu account page and log in with your current password.
- Look for the Your Account section .
- Click Change password.
- Enter your current password for verification.
- Enter your new password twice to make sure the password is correct.
- Check the ‘ Sign out of other computers ‘ box. This will log out of all the devices you are logged into.
- Click Save Changes to complete the process.
- Please log in with your newly created password on the device showing error p-dev313.
- Try streaming any content to see if changing the password resolved the error.
3. Fix Hulu bug p-dev322
The Hulu error is usually caused by an unstable internet connection, streaming device issues, or even the Hulu app. You can solve most problems by following the general troubleshooting tips.