There is a wide variety of Android games currently of various genres such as puzzle, adventure, action and shooter, the latter of which have developed very popular games among mobile device users, such as Call Of Duty Mobile, Pubg, and Free Fire, the which since its launch has generated some popularity and has had a large number of downloads in the Play Store.
- What is the Free Fire game about?
- How can we download and play Free Fire on our PC with the BlueStacks emulator?
- Multiple Instance
- Activate eco mode
- Multiple Instance Synchronization
- What requirements must my PC have to be able to install the BlueStacks emulator?
- How and where can I download the latest version of Free Fire
- What does the new BlueStacks emulator for PC offer us?
- High quality graphics
- Greater game controls
- Create shortcuts with the keymap
- Is it possible to play Free Fire with BlueStacks keyboard?
- How to improve the Free Fire gaming experience on BlueStacks
What is the Free Fire game about?
Surely you have heard of the Battle Royale mode in recent games that have been released, well Free Fire is a multiplayer Battle Royale shooter game in which you will have to defeat all your opponents and try to be the last one standing to be able to Win, within the game you will be able to find a great variety of arsenal and equipment, you will also be able to buy and equip different clothes for your character and thus have a better appearance.
To be able to buy these clothes and weapon upgrades you will have to collect a certain amount of points and coins which you will obtain after being victorious in various games. It could be said that Free Fire is a simpler version and that it requires less resources than the famous game Pubg which you can also download in the Google Play Store.
Despite all this, most users who play Free Fire prefer to use their computer to play it, because the controls on it can be more comfortable and easier to use in terms of gameplay, the problem is in who do not know how to download it on the same PC , if this is your case, don’t worry anymore, in this article we will teach you how to download Free Fire on your PC in a very simple way.
How can we download and play Free Fire on our PC with the BlueStacks emulator?
In order to download Free Fire and be able to play it from the PC, we will have to download an emulator beforehand because there is not yet an official version of the game adapted to computers, follow the following steps to download and install Free Fire on your computer:
- First you will have to download the BlueStacks emulatoron its official website to be able to download Android games and Apps to your computer.
- Then you will have to log into your Google accountand then access the Google Play Store or App Store platform .
- Once inside the store, enter the search panel and write the name of the game in this case “Garena Free Fire”, choose the option of the official game, where it will send you the description and information about the game.
- Click on the ” Download” buttonto start the process of downloading the game to your computer.
- After you have finished the download, you can open the game that will be found in the download folder or on your PC desktop, open it and start playing Free Fire on your computer!
In order to configure the game controls you can use the BlueStacks application which contains a very extensive configuration of controls so that you can modify the controls you want and adapt them so that they are very comfortable when you want to play on your computer, you can also customize the size of the Free Fire application window to your liking for a better experience.
There are also other additional options offered by the BlueStacks application to be able to modify some parameters of the game on our computer such as:
- Multiple Instance
With this option you will be able to play different games at the same time, or in case of playing free fire, you will be able to play from different accounts with the help of the Multi-Instance function that the BlueStacks application has.
- Activate eco mode
The ecological mode will allow you to reduce the consumption of resources on your computer in order to improve performance and prevent the computer from working too much, likewise this option will allow the game to run faster even if its quality decreases somewhat.
- Multiple Instance Synchronization
The synchronization of multiple instances is a function of BlueStacks which is capable of replicating exactly what is being done on the initial screen in all other screens, which will allow you to play more and also help you level up faster. in Free Fire playing on your PC.
What requirements must my PC have to be able to install the BlueStacks emulator?
- You must have at least 2GB of RAM since this is what Bluestacks requires, however it is much better if you have 4GB on your computer.
- These emulators cannot work on computers where BitDefender is installed.
- Graphics cards must be updated to the latest versions that are available, otherwise you will find errors on the graphics card.
- You must be the administrator of the computer on which you are installing Bluestack
- Finally, you have to have 4GB of hard disk space available so that you can run the applications on your PC.
How and where can I download the latest version of Free Fire
One of the main things about this super game is that you don’t need to have a very high-end device for you to play it, but it is recommended to have at least 2GB of RAM on your phone so that it can work well.
You can find the game by entering from your browser and looking for the latest version available, then you enter the download link and voila, follow the installation steps and it will be ready to use.
What does the new BlueStacks emulator for PC offer us?
The new BlueStacks emulator is considered the fastest today since it has the best Android and Windows architectures, it has a deep integration in which we can run Android applications on the Windows platform without any problems.
High quality graphics
This new version offers you the best in terms of graphics, thus allowing a satisfying experience when playing.
Greater game controls
It has many more game controls as it allows you to control screen brightness, zoom, contrast and much more.
Create shortcuts with the keymap
You can create shortcuts with your keyboard that will help you and make everything easier when playing.
Is it possible to play Free Fire with BlueStacks keyboard?
If it is possible to do it, what you should do is start in Free Fire from the BlueStacks home screen , then click on the game controls icon that is in the side toolbar, the controls menu allows you to do many functions how to activate or deactivate the game controls, control the screen, the opacity, the scheme, the sensitivity of the mouse and many more things which you can configure for more pleasure and ease at the time of playing.
How to improve the Free Fire gaming experience on BlueStacks
Here what we will do to improve your experience in the game is to make a configuration that will allow you to increase the memory of your program and in this way it will do it much faster.
This configuration allows you to play Free Fire without any delay in BlueStacks thus making the most of the experience. We recommend playing at 90 FPS, as for the CPU if you do not have a dedicated GPU you have to select the low or medium performance from the CPU and if you have a dedicated GPU only select the high performance.