Disney Speedstorm is an exhilarating racing game filled with characters from all over the Disney universe. Each character brings their own unique set of skills and abilities to the race, making for an interesting and dynamic gameplay experience. In this article, we’ll break down the characters into tiers, ranking them based on their abilities, special moves, and overall efficiency in a race.
Disney Speedstorm Character Tier List
S-Tier: The Elite Racers
These characters are the top dogs when it comes to racing in Disney Speedstorm. Their special abilities are game-changers, and in the right hands, they can easily dominate a race.
- Lightning McQueen (Cars)
- Special Ability: Turbo Boost – A short burst of incredible speed.
- Why he’s S-Tier: Lightning McQueen’s familiarity with racing and his incredible speed make him a force to be reckoned with.
- Dash (The Incredibles)
- Special Ability: Super Sprint – Can quickly cover short distances, bypassing obstacles.
- Why he’s S-Tier: Dash’s agility and speed make him perfect for those tight turns and last-minute dodges.
- Aladdin on Magic Carpet (Aladdin)
- Special Ability: Aerial Evasion – Can fly over certain obstacles for a short duration.
- Why he’s S-Tier: The freedom of flight gives Aladdin a unique edge over ground-based racers.
A-Tier: The Contenders
These racers are solid picks, with a balance of speed, agility, and powerful abilities.
- Stitch (Lilo & Stitch)
- Special Ability: Spin Out – Causes nearby racers to lose control for a moment.
- Why he’s A-Tier: Stitch’s mischievous nature and disruptive ability make him a constant threat.
- Merida (Brave)
- Special Ability: Precision Arrow – Can hit and slow down a target from a distance.
- Why she’s A-Tier: Merida’s sharpshooting skills can hinder even the fastest racers.
- Simba (The Lion King)
- Special Ability: Roaring Charge – Gains speed and knocks aside any racer in his path.
- Why he’s A-Tier: Simba’s raw power combined with his speed is a perfect combo for any race.
B-Tier: The Wildcards
These characters might not be the first choice for many players, but they offer some unique abilities and can still hold their own in a race.
- Elsa (Frozen)
- Special Ability: Ice Trail – Leaves a slippery path behind, causing racers to skid.
- Why she’s B-Tier: While her ability is situational, it can disrupt tight formations of racers.
- Moana (Moana)
- Special Ability: Ocean’s Call – Summons a wave that pushes her forward.
- Why she’s B-Tier: The boost is solid, but can be hard to control on certain tracks.
- Woody (Toy Story)
- Special Ability: Lasso Pull – Grabs a racer in front, pulling Woody forward and the other racer back.
- Why he’s B-Tier: It’s a great catch-up mechanic, but relies on having racers ahead to be effective.
C-Tier: The Underdogs
While these characters have their charm, they may not be the most efficient picks for competitive racing.
- Olaf (Frozen)
- Special Ability: Snowball Roll – Grows a snowball that can knock other racers, but slows him down.
- Why he’s C-Tier: It’s a fun ability, but can often be more of a hindrance to Olaf than an advantage.
- Dumbo (Dumbo)
- Special Ability: Sky Glide – Glides over the track, but at a slower speed.
- Why he’s C-Tier: The glide can be useful for avoiding ground hazards, but the speed reduction isn’t always worth it.
- Mulan (Mulan)
- Special Ability: Dragon’s Fire – Sends a fireball forward, but it’s slow and easy to dodge.
- Why she’s C-Tier: While the fireball can disrupt racers, it’s not as reliable as other racer’s abilities.
Conclusion: Disney Speedstorm offers a diverse set of characters with various skills and abilities that cater to different playstyles. Whether you’re a competitive racer or just looking for some fun, there’s a character for everyone. Remember, the most important thing is to enjoy the race! Happy racing!