We have decided to combine these two Wolfenstein: Youngblood locations in a single guide page, given that the two main missions that we have to complete in them are consecutively , although using Abby’s option of Repeat mission a posteriori we can check how they really are two independent missions.
Once we have completed Brother 1 , Brother 2 , and Brother 3 , we will see a scene in which Lothar and Juju’s betrayal is revealed. After this, we crossed the Ribera again and entered Laboratory X to find BJ Blazkowicz . Once we do, we gain the Key of God ability , which is key to beating Lothar in the Siegturm. We leave you a video with the development of these two missions below:
Siegturm’s final boss: Lothar
We face Lothar Brandt
The final boss of the Siegturm is General Lothar Brandt . We faced him a total of three times:
The first phase of the fight against Lothar Brandt takes place as soon as the Siegturm level begins :
- Lothar will constantly move from side to side shooting two Maschinenpistole that can do us a lot of damage. It is essential to use mulches and not stay in open ground for longer than necessary.
- On stage are ammo, medicine cabinets, and armor, in case we need to replenish any of these resources.
- The way to defeat him is to constantly use the Key of God to collect his bullets, and throw them against him. This will do you a low amount of damage, but damage, after all.
The second phase of the fight against Lothar Brandt takes place on the roof of the Siegturm :
- Lothar is now equipped with a jetpack that allows him to fly and shoot at us from a great height. It will alternate between high ground and low ground; If we need to shoot him when he’s up, we can go up to this level using a pair of elevators in two of the towers.
- Lothar’s weak point is the jetpack. We should shoot here as much as possible. If we are short of ammunition, at the top we have fixed turrets with unlimited ammunition.
- On stage are ammo, medicine cabinets, and armor, in case we need to replenish any of these resources. There is a closed room that we can open with the Elektrokraftwerk in which there are quite a few of these resources.
- As we subtract armor from Lothar, enemies of all kinds will appear, which we recommend killing quicklyto avoid accumulating and can easily liquidate us.
- We can remove a moderate amount of armor from Lothar if we use the Key of God to accumulate in our hand bullets fired by normal enemies, and then violently drop them on Lothar.
The third phase of the combat against Lothar Brandt takes place on the roof of the Siegturm, as we approach the tower in which Lothar crashed at the end of the previous phase:
- Lothar is now armed with Maschinenpistols and Laserhammers who can easily kill us. Now more than before, shoot from covers.
- Lothar now has air support in the form of a Nazi fighter that bombards the top of the tower frequently. We must avoid bombs at all costs.
- Right now, if we have any Überhammer ammo left, we should spend it all in Lothar directly, taking care not to commit suicide during the process.
Laboratory X Collectibles
In Lab X there are a total of 27 collectibles . To collect them all, we have completed the side quests missing friend and artifacts of the Da’at Yichud . If we have come to Lab X once we have completed the main quest, the entire network of lasers will be disabled , making it quite easy to pick up certain collectibles.
- Document 78 – Fifi Lacroix’s confession form. From the entrance through which we arrived from the Ribera, we entered through the first window of the building on our left. We will find this document on some books, on the floor, in a corner of the room.
- Document 74 – Die Neue Wahrheit article no. 24 . From the previous collectible, we move through the building until we reach the main entrance. Here, we enter the room directly opposite us. We will find this newspaper on a table.
- Document 73 – Die Neue Wahrheit article no. 23 . – From the previous collectible, we went up the stairs to the top floor, and entered the room on the left. We will find this newspaper on a table.
- Cassette 37 – Resistance: X Laboratory. In the same room as the collectible above, near the board.
- Illustration 24 – Laboratory X II. From the entrance through which we arrived at this area from the Ribera, we jumped to the truck that is just to the left, and, from there, to the boxes above it. From here, we jump to a balcony that we have in the building on the left. We advance to the end, where, through another double jump, we will reach a balcony in the building opposite. Here we will see a red container whose code is 4780 .
- Document 76 – Juju Letter. On the same balcony as the previous collectible, on a table.
- Document 77 – Note from Aldo. From the entrance through which we reach this area from the Ribera, we advance along the street and enter the building on our right. We walk down the hall, and enter through the door on the left. We will come to a room where we will see this document on the table in the center.
- Cassette 39 – Die Kollektion von Tregenza, No. 8. In the same room as the previous collectible, on one of the shelves in the room.
- Document 79 – Edgar’s Note. At the Laboratory X subway station, on a bench next to the fast travel sign.
- Document 75 – Lothar’s Diary. From the previous collectible, we went outside, and here we will see a bus. We must climb on top of it and, from here, make a double jump to the balcony of the building on the left side of the street. If we advance to the end of it, we will see the document on the other side of a fence, on a table.
- 3D Glasses 67 – Lab X Capsule. Inside Laboratory X, inside the first control post, on one of the computer terminal tables.
- Diskette 32 – Boxes of the Gestapo in the X Laboratory. In the same room as the previous collectible, on another of the computer terminal tables.
- Cassette 38 – Klang der Starke. From the previous collectible, we entered the maintenance pipe area with red lights. When we reach the other end and fall, if we turn around, we will see this cassette on our right, on a metal device.
- Cover of UVK 24 – Der Übersetzer. From the previous collectible, we go out into the hall, and go left. Here, we advance until we reach the end of it. We go to the right, and we draw the lasers to enter on our right. We will see a door that we can open using the Laserkraftwerk. We opened it, and, a couple of rooms later (one with laboratory instruments such as microscopes), we will find the video tape on one of the tables.
- 69 3D glasses – Akademiker of the X Laboratory. From the previous collectible, we advance to the room where we must operate two panels to open the metal gate that leads to the next area. The 3D glasses are here, on one of the computer tables / terminals.
- Illustration 21 – Brother 2: Transport center II. From the previous collectible, we advance to the next area, whose gate we have opened using the two levers. Here, we move down the ground floor until we reach some stairs on our left. We went upstairs, and entered one of the rooms to our right on the top floor. Here, in the next room, we will find a red container whose code is 8352 .
- 70 3D glasses – Soldat of the X Laboratory. From the collectible above, we stepped out into the great outer room, and made our way to the right until we reached a box that opens with the Elektrokraftwerk. Here, if we look to the left of the walkway, we will see that there is a hanging platform from the ceiling that we can reach in a double jump. 3D glasses are here.
- 3D Glasses 71 – Experiment specimen. From the previous collectible, we open the gate in front of us, and access the next area. Here, we move down the hallway to the left, and at the corner we turn right. To our right we will see a room. If we jump the fence, we will see, on a shelf attached to the wall just where we have jumped, 3D glasses.
- Illustration 22 – Laboratory XI. From the previous collectible, we moved through the door next to where we picked it up, and, from this room, we went out into the hallway area. If we get to the end of it, there will be a network of lasers that prevent us from moving forward. Here, if you look, there is a door with an electronic lock that we can shoot with the Elektrokraftwerk to open it from this side. From where we are, we advance to the end of the hall on our right, where we will see another door with an electronic lock that we can open with the Elektrokraftwerk. We open it, and, in this room, we move to the other end. Here we will see a red container whose code is 1414 .
- Cassette 41 – Le sang et le vin. From the previous collectible, we enter the room through which we have exited the hall, and we will see the cassette on the left, on a wheeled cart.
- Diskette 33 – Proto-star laboratory: pass code. We collect it on a mandatory basis as part of the main mission of this level.
- UVK 25’s poster – Kobra Kommando 2: Ninja Mörder. After opening the door with the code we obtained when decoding floppy 33, we went down to the lower level. Here we will see a forklift that we can activate with the Elektrokraftwerk; doing this will open a door. In this room that we have opened we will find the video tape, behind some boxes on the right side of the room, at the back.
- Cassette 40 – Au Revoir Toulouse. From the previous collectible, we went out to the previous room, and entered through the huge gate to enter the protostar lab, a huge room with a black hole in the center. We will find the cassette tape on some computer terminal tables on the ground floor, on the right side.
- 3D Glasses 72 – Kneeling Statue. From the previous collectible, we went up to the next level. The 3D glasses are in a wheeled cart in one of the corners of the central room.
- 3D Glasses 68 – Robotermörder. In the area of the excavation of the Da’at Yichud. In the room where we found BJ Blazkowicz, on a pile of books.
- Illustration 25 – Siegturm. In the area of the excavation of the Da’at Yichud, in the area of the monoliths. Here is a red container whose code is 5806 .
- Illustration 23 – Laboratory X I.In the prison area of Laboratory X, on one of the platforms hanging from the ceiling in the central gallery of the cells. Here we will find a red container whose code is 2569 .