Jess, or Soph Blazkowicz? Which is better? We answer this question from Wolfenstein: Youngblood in this section of our complete game guide.
Wolfenstein Guide: Youngblood – Which Character is Better?
One of the Wolfenstein: Youngblood frequently asked questions for PC , PS4 , Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch is which of the Blazkowicz twins is better . Jess and Soph , William’s two daughters, are the controllable characters in this video game, and from the beginning we can choose which one to play with. In this section of our complete guide we answer this question.
Which character is best to start with Wolfenstein: Youngblood? Which is better?
Jess and Soph are exactly the same; the only difference is the initial primary weapon
Before starting the game itself, we have a number of options to choose from , including the controllable character. We can choose between Jess and Soph Blazkowicz .
The only difference between the two is one of the initials; Jess begins with a Sturmgewehr with a telescopic sight (an assault rifle), and Soph, with a Kugelgewehr with a drum magazine (a shotgun). It all depends on our preferences, although in the first mission it is possible to collect the other one.
Next we will make a brief breakdown of the other options that we can choose before starting the game itself:
In addition to choosing which twin we want to play with, we have more initial options
- Jess/ Soph : The controllable character.
- Golden Eagle/ Blue Shark : Outfit customization option. It only has aesthetic effects.
- Nut Helmet/ Hammer Helmet : Outfit customization option. It only has aesthetic effects.
- Maschinenpistole/ Pistole : We can choose which short weapon to start the game with. Maschinenpistole is a submachine gun, and Pistole, a pistol.
- Ax/ Knife : We can choose which melee weapon to start the game with.
- Crush/ Concealment : We can choose which active skill we start the game with. Crushing is a tackle, and Concealment makes us invisible for a limited time.
- Health Sign/ Armor Sign : We can choose which motivational sign we start the game with. The first one restores health, and the second armor.
Please note that regardless of our initial choices, it is perfectly possible to get all of the abilities, and weapons, and their respective upgrades with either character .