I just read a very interesting article on why students with normal or even low grades are often the successful people .
They are the 7 points that can decide your success :
- The fact finish college will not dictate the rest of your life. Life is full of unlimited possibilities.
- Steve Jobs, Mark Zuckerber, or Bill Gates never finished college. The same goes for the young billionaire Elizabeth Holmes who has revolutionized medicine after leaving Stanford for her dreams. The example of Richard Branson is also interesting. He suffered from dyslexia and dropped out of school at 15!
I’ll tell you that I have a diploma, with 2 masters, 4 languages and that I continue to study and know.!
- The person’s character, experience, and connections, NOT STUDIES , ultimately determine the direction of our lives.
- The success requires passion, perseverance, emotional intelligence. The ability to understand that we can fail and we can lose.
- This does not mean that not having studies or being very bad guarantees success. But being it does not guarantee to be above.
- In the end, studies are just a few letters on a page. Wouldn’t it be a real success to achieve something altruistic that can change the world?
- Life is full of good and bad moments, while we learn in school, true education is found when leaving classes.
Never stop learning, never give up.
Remember that happiness is not found at the end of the road but throughout its entire journey. Chase your dreams and if you have to break with everything do it. After all, no one can or should live your life .
I was a good student but when I went to college, I lost my passion in my career. I lost 3 years of my life studying. I have more than recovered them traveling, getting to know and enjoying my work. The latter will lead me to success.
I will continue to keep the diplomas but if one day they get lost on the way I will certainly not be sorry for it. The best thing is that the experiences lived can never be withdrawn from my existence. And these are the ones that have made me grow.