Minecraft is characterized by having a large number of different elements to perform actions such as automatically planting in farmland or construction activities. Cocoa beans come to be a combination of both factions, which makes them a very useful element, therefore, today you will learn where to find cocoa beans in Minecraft – Plant and grow cocoa.
Where to Find Cacao Nibs in Minecraft – Plant and Grow Cacao
What you should know about cocoa beans in Minecraft
Cocoa is an element that, although rare, is very useful. As it happens when getting and planting sugar cane in Minecraft, today we will show you how to obtain cocoa in the simple way . In any case, before dedicating ourselves to this task, it would be convenient to understand why it is so difficult to achieve it, an aspect in which biomes intervene.
You can know how many biomes exist in Minecraft and what they are . These describe specific landscapes or areas characterized by their climate and different factors. The truth is that the video game has many different biomes, but some are more common than others.
Once a new world is created in Minecraft, you will be sent to a specific biome, but many times you will not appear in the one that best suits its conditions. It is for this reason, that finding cocoa in Minecraft is such a difficult process , as this element is found specifically in jungle biomes.
Even so, through the following guide we will teach you how to find cocoa, the sowing process and all the advantages that this useful fruit provides.
Where to find cacao nibs in Minecraft – Plant and grow cacao
The cocoa can be very useful and although it is a relatively rare element, we recommend starting I use it now. To do this, carefully read the following guide where you will learn more about this fruit.
Get the cocoa beans
To get cocoa inside Minecraft it is necessary to go to the jungle biome , since this is the place where the seeds of this fruit are most easily found naturally.
This type of seed occurs in trees and is very easy to recognize. In most cases you will be able to see the pods of this fruit in those trees with vines, the seed is usually at a height of three blocks and to obtain it you only have to break the pods .
The process to plant the cocoa bean
Once you have found the cocoa beans properly, the sowing process is quite simple, in any case, it will be necessary that you have certain elements, being more specific you will need: cocoa beans, unrefined jungle wood and bone powder ( optional). For the latter you can explore to get bones fast in Minecraft through composting, fishing or dinosaur remains.
Once you have all the elements mentioned above, you can start planting cocoa beans and then use it according to your purposes:
- The first thing you should do is locate the jungle wood, you must put as many blocks as the seeds you want to sow. These wooden logs will serve as a base for the sowing of the cocoa beans.
- Once you have properly placed the wooden blocks, just select the “Cocoa beans” and position them on the wooden blocks that you planted earlier.
- After the previous process, the only thing left is to wait until the cocoa beans grow. When this process is finished, you can use it to make multiple recipes and consume them.
- In any case, if you want the process to be greatly accelerated, we recommend using bone powder, a substance that will allow the rapid growth of these seeds.
What can be done with cocoa beans)
- Cookies: using wheat and cocoa beans it is possible to make cookies, as you can imagine is a nutritional supplement that could be very useful for survival mode.
- Banners with writing: using cocoa beans it is also possible to create banners with ink, this will allow you to put complex messages on a specific banner.
- Brown wool: in case you want to color your wool, using cocoa beans it is possible to do so, finally obtaining a brown wool.
- Painted glass: cocoa is very useful for painting various elements, in the same way this operation can be done using glass and the seed. This will give you a brown tinted glass.