Would you like to change the weather in Minecraft? then you must carefully read the following information in which we will show you what is the command so that it is always day or night in Minecraft? – Minecraft cheats and the process to switch between day and night within this popular video game.
What is the Command to Always be Day or Night in Minecraft? – Minecraft Cheats
Cycle changes and Minecraft
Like many current video games , Minecraft has the cycle change between night and day, something that is especially noticeable in survival mode. In any case, it is advisable to know the time in Minecraft and modify this parameter very easily through various options.
Through the following guide we will teach you the process so that you can change between day and night and even make it always day or night, depending on what you are looking for. Please read the following information carefully.
What is the command to always be day or night in Minecraft? – Minecraft Cheats
The command console is present in many video games and is usually useful to change internal parameters of the title, apply cheats and other factors, the same is true with Minecraft.
By opening and activating the command console in Minecraft you can access multiple options hidden for users, through it it is possible to appear blocks, change game characteristics and even change the night and day cycles . As you can imagine, it is a very useful tool for many users.
How do you use the command console?
The utilities of the command console are undeniable, but now you are surely wondering the process to open the console within the video game. The truth is that it is quite simple, all you have to do is press the “T” key . In the same way, it is highly recommended that you have the cheats option enabled to be able to use this console.
In relation to the aforementioned, the cheats are activated when a new world is created, therefore, in many circumstances it will be necessary to start a new game before starting to use the command console to change parameters and aspects related to the video game.
Switch between day and night very easily
- Once you are inside the game, the first thing you should do is open the command console, for this you use the “T” key.
- We will use the console to obtain the so-called “Command Block”, the process is simple, you just have to write the following, where in “name” you must put your Minecraft user “/ give name 137” , after writing the code press “Enter” .
- When you carry out the above process, you will get the “Command Block” , which will allow you to change game parameters very easily.
- It is best to place two separate command blocks on the ground, in this way you can activate both night time and day time.
Configure command blocks
- Go to the block where you want to activate the day mode, just go to it and click. As you will see, the screen will show the space to put the console commands, you must write the following “time set day” .
- On the other hand, you must repeat the process with the block to activate the night mode, the process is the same, go to the block, press on it and write the following in the space for the command “time set night” .
- The last step is to apply a pressure plate on each of the command blocks, the activation of the night mode and the day mode will occur once you step on the surface of each block, in this way you can switch between day and night very easily.
To make the process repeat itself automatically, you can use a set of rails powered by Redstone, in other words make a Redstone repeater and comparator in Minecraft . Either way, constant notifications will appear on the screen, for which we consider that it is best to use the system in its simplest degree.