If you want to create a bank account, you should consider Bansefi banking institution. In this tutorial we will try to solve the questions : What do I need to open, create or have a Bansefi account? – Requirements and that in this way you can know all the points that you must consider for integration within this entity.
What Do I Need to Open, Create or Have a Bansefi Account – Requirements
What is Bansefi?
Bansefi refers to the National Savings Bank and Financial Services, SNC , an institution created in 2001 and of a banking nature. It is one of the most important banking institutions in the Mexican nation, offering solutions for the economy of the average citizen.
As a fundamental principle, it seeks to promote savings among citizens, offering multiple solutions related to this fundamental principle. The institution is characterized by offering solutions for all types of users.
Do you wonder what are the necessary requirements to have an account with a customer number in Bansefi and make payments with that account? So we recommend that you read the following guide in which we will talk about what you should know in relation to this institution.
What do I need to open, create or have a Bansefi account? – Requirements
Opening an account with Bansefi is a fairly simple process and is one of the institution’s most outstanding points, since they do not put as many obstacles as others from the competition. Without further ado, read the following information to learn about the requirements for creating a bank account with Bansefi :
- The procedure to create or have an account within Bansefi, requires in the first place to be directed to an official headquarters of the bank. Fortunately, the company has more than 2,000 branches throughout the Mexican nation.
- It is essential to go to the fully identified branch, carrying the original document of your ID, in the same way it is essential that you carry a copy, since the entity requires this as a primary requirement.
- At the same time, you must provide all data related to your person, such as profession, verifiable income, proof of residence (not exceeding three months) and other factors related to your legality.
- In turn, it is necessary to be completely clear about the designation of the beneficiaries, an essential aspect in any banking institution, including Bansefi.
- In the same way, it is very important that you carry the necessary cash to open your account, since it is necessary to make a first deposit. Said deposit will be $ 30 Mexican in the case of savings accounts and 50 Mexican $ in the Tandahorro mode. Later, you can check the balance of your Bansefi card online or by cell phone.
What type of account can be opened with Bansefi?
The banking entity Bansefi seeks to adapt to the needs of users, therefore offering various options for each of them. It even has a very practical website where you can easily check the balance of the Bansefi card . The following are the modalities present within banking.
- Savings account: represents the basic option provided by the bank, specifically refers to a savings account in which you can deposit your money without major inconveniences.
- Tandahorro: represents a fixed-term savings, and is associated with the Savings Account , becoming a great option for those who want to manage their expenses.
- Children’s savings account : specifically refers to a savings plan designed for the smallest members of the household. It stands out for its minimum opening and deposit amounts, an ideal option to encourage saving in children.
It should be noted that the entity became the so-called Banco del Bienestar in mid-2019, in any case, its operation continues to be relatively similar to what was seen when it had the name Bansefi.
For this reason, if you do not find information related to Bansefi, you can search them directly as the Banco del Bienestar. It should be noted that the information provided above is just as valid for this institution as for the former Bansefi, in any case, we recommend that you contact the entity directly if you have any questions.